I haven’t had many Kolsches lately until I came across Boulevard Brewing Co. American Kolsch Köln Style Golden Ale, 4.6% ABV out of Kansas Missouri. American Kolsch pours a deep golden color with a one finger white head that fades into its self rather quickly giving off a dry sweetness with a faint crisp fruitiness that leads you down to a dry sweet taste with a little fruity note nothing really note-worthy on the tase, and American Kolsch finishes crisp and dry with a little sweetness and a light aftertaste of some sort of fake sweet fruit with a light mouthfeel. Overall Boulevard Brewing Co. American Kolsch Köln Style Golden Ale is not so bad but I’ve had better so I give it a C, yeah it’s just average tasting. Nothing really memorable with this beer, and I would not recommend this beer so much. Cheers! Please enjoy responsibly!
Here are this week’s news and events happening in and around the Charlotte, North Carolina area.
- Wednesday, March 21st. Brew House Beer Dinner. Triple C Brewing Co. 7 pm-9 pm. Tickets at http://www.eventbright.com. Bleu Barn Bistro and Triple C Brewery are partnering up to present you the first of multiple brew house dinner series. Join us for a four-course dinner paired with four beers all served in the brewhouse. The evening will start with a brewery tour, appetizers and your first beer pairing of the evening. We will then seat everyone family style inside the brewhouse and continue the food and beer pairings. Bleu Barn Bistro chefs will introduce each course and explain why we paired each course with each beer. The night will be filled with delicious food and beers, mingling with other Charlotte beer lovers, and a little bit of education. Reserve your spot now and buy tickets on our Eventbrite page.
- Wednesday, March 21st Pilot Batch Release Who Wears Short Schwar. Triple C. Brewing Company. 4 pm-9 pm. We have a light bodied, dark German lager ready for Wednesday. Bleu Barn Bistro has dinner covered!!
- Thursday, March 22nd Funky Buddha Release! Duckworth’s Grill and Taphouse Ballantyne. 6 pm-8 pm. Come get Funky with us and our friends at Funky Buddha! We’re celebrating this Florida brewery coming to North Carolina with special tappings & swag giveaways!
Maple Bacon Coffee Porter
Hop Gun IPA
Pineapple Beach Blonde Ale
- Thursday, March 22nd Exploration of Barrel-Aged Beers. Carolina Beer Temple. 6 pm-10 pm. We hope you will join us Thursday, March 22nd in an exploration of barrel-aged beers! We will be offering flights and discounted drafts of 5 fantastic beers of various styles aged in either wine or bourbon barrels. The tap list will include:
Four Saints Brewing Company Chard Omie Wine Barrel-Aged Blonde Ale
Big Boss Brewing Company Tavern Ale Bourbon Barrel-Aged English Ale
Allagash Brewing Company Curieux Bourbon Barrel-Aged Belgian-Style Tripel
River Rat Brewery Wine Barrel-Aged Belgian-Style Quadrupel (2016)
Sugar Creek Brewing Quinn City Bourbon Barrel-Aged Barley Wine
Join us Thursday, March 22nd in an exploration of barrel-aged beers!
- Friday, March 23rd. 6th Anniversary Party! Salud Beer Shop. 6 pm. We’re celebrating our 6th Anniversary with a blowout party at the shop! We’ll have our friends Farmhouse BBQ serving up their delicious eats as well as their very own Vance Lin as the house DJ! We’ll be announcing specialty kegs soon (CBS confirmed so far) as well as a midnight champagne toast! Come help us throw down!
Friday, March 23rd. Evening Joe: Coffee Blonde Release. Catawba Brewing Charlotte. 12 pm-11 pm. Two of the world’s favorite beverages unite in this soul-satisfying, golden-colored coffee beer. Blended with cold-brewed Arabica coffee and natural vanilla flavor, this liquid paradox looks like your evening pint but drinks like your morning cup. Here’s to ending your day as deliciously as it began! Available on draft and 12oz 6 packs
Saturday, March 24th. The 4.5ish Funk Fest (Anniversary Celebration & Renovation Unveiling). The Unknown Brewing Company. 1 pm-10 pm. **OUR BIGGEST EVENT OF THE YEAR AND IT IS FREE THIS YEAR**
This year’s Anniversary celebration is extremely special because in addition to the amazing party we throw every year, this year we will be the unveiling our brand new taproom and rooftop bar with a tremendous view of our beautiful city! We also decided to raise the bar this year with the music. There will be some of the most incredible funk you have ever heard in your entire life…
With Live Performances From…
Empire Strikes Brass
Georgia Soul Council
The Up and Up
Also, to celebrate the event we will be releasing our annual Anniversary Beer 4.5ish that will be a Sour Ale aged in Oak with Green Figs!
Saturday, March 24th. The Force Release-Rum Barrel Aged Belgian Tripel. Triple C Brewing Company. 12 pm-10 pm. Our Rum Barrel Aged Belgian Tripel returns! Stay tuned for release details including bottle limits.
- Sunday, March 25th. Brunchin’ Bluegrass. Triple C Brewing Company. 12 pm-5 pm. Sundays are for Brunchin’ & Bluegrass! Join us for our first Bluegrass Brunch, we’ll be sporting live tunes from Flat Tire Trio all afternoon! Greek Eats food truck will be joining us and serving up everything from hashbrown waffles to Greek avocado croissants! And of course, no brunch is complete without Mimosas for the masses and your favorite Triple C brews!
Bring your bluegrass buddy and help us make a new favorite Sunday tradition!
Bluegrass music is happy music, come get happy 🙂
- Sunday, March 25th. Brunch with Red Clay. Red ClayCiderworks. 12 pm-2 pm. Swing by Red Clay and get your Brunch fix! PepperBox Doughnuts makes their return, and we’ll have Maki Taco on site to satisfy your savory desires!
We’ve also whipped up a special craft cocktail, the “Kiss Me I’m Fitshaced,” in honor of St. Paddy’s Day; 19% white port shaken with pear juice, housemade basil, and tarragon syrups and topped with our Queen City Common semi-dry cider. Wowza!
Don’t delay; when the food runs out, that’s it for the month, so come get your day started in the most delightful way!
- Monday, March 26th. Cookie & Beer Pairing. NoDa Brewing Company. 2 pm-9 pm. Last year’s popular cookie beer series is back (and we’re even canning them this year — Check out the Cookie Inspired Beer Release event for more details on the brews)!
You’ll get a flight of each cookie inspired brew, plus its coordinating cookie (for just $9):
– Samoan Blonde (Blonde Ale)
– Minty Thin (Porter)
– Tagging-a-Long Brown (Brown Ale)
– Lemon Shortbread Kolsch (Kolsch)
By attending this event, you’ll even be doing some good! $1 from every flight purchased will be donated to Girl Scouts, Hornets’ Nest Council.
Another IPA here and this Stone Brewing Delicious IPA, 7.7% ABV is brewed with Lemondrop and El Dorado Hop in Escondido California. Delicious IPA pours a clear golden yellow color with an almost two finger white head with a slight/faint lemon aroma wafting to your nose with some bitterness that takes you into a faint lemon taste with a bit of citrus flavor in the middle and a bitter bite on the back of the mouth with more alcoholic bitter finish, and a light lemon aftertaste with a thin to almost medium mouthfeel Overall the flavor of Delicious IPA is thin with more of an alcoholic flavor as it warms. I give Stone Brewing Delicious IPA a C-. Wasn’t what I call so delicious as the label might suggest, but wasn’t terrible. I wouldn’t have this beer again soon as I don’t recommend this Stone Brewing Delicious IPA. Cheers! Please enjoy responsibly!
The Unibroue brewery does an outstanding job on brewing great beers, and this one is right with all they’re others. This is a triple wheat ale in the Belgian style brewed with spices, and is a strong one at 9% abv, and is refermented in yeast. This big wheaty brew pours a very cloudy orange almost a brownish color with a thick pillowy white head. It’s a beautiful beer to look at. I see this I and wow I want to have it. There is plenty of wheaty scent to this along with a scent of alcohol. Very nice wheat and orange scents to this. There is also a nice clove spice note, along with a very faint orangey-banana as well. Again all very nice overall scent to this. Now the taste is more of a heavy wheat, do to the fact that it is a triple wheat. So this is not as drinkable as others. Don has a nice orange spice note that is most pleasing to your pallet. But I would call this refreshingly nice and good to drink. Don De Dieu has a nice heavy spiced wheat aftertaste that is slightly less than the start, but this finishes nicely. I love the triple wheat aspect of this beer, and Unibroue did that very well. I will even go a step farther and say that the bottle this wonderful wheat came in was nice with it gold foil around the neck and over the bottle cap was a nice classy touch, and Unibroue always has just interesting pictures their labels which I do find a bit neat. I like the Unibroue brewery and Don De Dieu a lot, even though it sits heavy in your stomach. It has all the right flavors done just right. That’s the way you do a big triple wheat beer. Cheers! Please drink responsibly!
Here are this week’s new and events happening in and around the Charlotte, NC area.
- Wednesday, March 14th. Ales and Tails Brew Tour: Wooden Robot. Wooden Robot Brewery. 5 pm-7 pm. Pet Wants Charlotte: The Urban Feed Store is bringing back its Ales & Tails Brew Tour for 2018!
We are hitting all the cool spots, bringing you awesome all-natural treats and fresh, uniquely blended food for your pups + kitties.
NEXT STOP: Wooden Robot Brewery on March 14th from 5-7pm. Come hang out with us and support our rescue partner, South of the Bully & Friends, bringing some cute adoptable pups.
Need some extra puppy kisses? Step right up to The Ruff Life, LLCSMpooching booth where kisses and cuddles abound. Continue this stress relieving journey by learning about all the services The Ruff Life has to offer; walking, spa services, daycare, as well as your own personal pet Uber to help you keep up with your pet’s social life. The Ruff Life has personalized services that allow you to manage you and your pet’s needs hassle-free
peaking of #brewdogs, is your pup not keen on your commands? Do you often have to leave them home because they can’t stay out of the “doghouse”? We gotcha covered! KeenDog‘s trainers will be on site. They have many different training package one of which teaches socialization skills and etiquette behavioral training. Bring your pup and meet the team that can make your dog stand out as a “Keen Dog”
Twisted Eats will be on site so bring your appetite!
Percentage of treats, merch and brew sales will be donated to our rescue partner, South of the Bully & Friends.
Follow our Event’s page to get notified of other dates and stops in the series.
- Wednesday, March 14th. Pilot Batch Release – Pack It Out, Robust Porter. Triple C Brewing Company. 4 pm-9 pm. “On a continuous mission to leave the people we meet and the places we go better.” This Robust Porter features more bitter and roasted malt flavor than a brown porter, but not quite as much as a stout. Its caramel and malty sweetness are reminiscent of cocoa and in harmony with the sharp bitterness of black malt. Hop bitterness is evident. Bleu Barn Bistro has dinner covered!!
We will be donating $1 for each beer sold this day to help Kelly reach her fundraising goal while thru-hiking the AT and Hike for Mental Health. If you can’t join us, you can donate here – https://secure.hikeformentalhealth.org/kellyat2018”
- Thursday, March 15th. Discover Fiddlin’ Fish Night. Carolina Beer Temple. 6 pm-10 pm. Join us Thursday, March 15th at the Carolina Beer Temple when we will host a Discover Fiddlin’ Fish Night. Not only will we be featuring flights and discounted drafts of four (4) Fiddlin’ Fish Brewing Company beers all day, but rumor has it that Jordan Linger (remember that guy?!) will be by representing the brewery too!
The tap list is still TBD so stay tuned!
We hope to see you on Thursday, March 15th at our Discover Fiddlin’ Fish Night!
- Thursday, March 15th. Hook Line & Heroes Irish Stout Night. Catawba Brewing Co. Charlotte. 6 pm-10 pm. Come kick off March Madness and St. Patricks Day weekend while supporting a local non-profit. $1 of every pint sold of Hook Line & Heroes Irish Stout goes towards supporting veterans in and around Charlotte. Drop by to have a pint and learn more about us!
- Friday, March 16th. St. Paddy’s Day Weekend Party. VBGB (Very Big German Beer). 8 pm-10:30 pm. Left Hand Brewing and Jameson Irish Whiskey are teaming up with VBGB’s in Charlotte, NC for an awesome weekend of St. Paddy’s Day fun! Specials on both Left Hand Milk Stout Nitro and Jameson products all weekend long!!! Also, Irish Cow-Bomb shot specials (a shot of Jameson dropped into a delicious glass of Nitro Milk Stout!) Left Hand will be there Friday, March 16th from 8-10:30 pm giving out St. Paddy’s Day schwag so make sure you swing by for a pint!
- Saturday, March 17th. St. Patrick’s Day in LoSo. The Olde Mecklenburg Brewery. 11 am-11 pm. Charlotte’s most diverse selection of locally produced beverages is the destination for a good time on St. Paddy’s… Lower Southend & OMB are ready for green attire, festive music and lots of delicious food and drink on March 17th! At OMB, relax under the trees in our Biergarten with our spring seasonal: Früh Bock. Früh Bock captures the promise of warmer days ahead, combining a slight malty sweetness with a refreshing touch of citrus aroma from its noble Bavarian hops. Your year-round favorites will also be on tap including Copper Altbier, Captain Jack Pilsner, Hornet’s Nest Hefeweizen & Fat Boy Baltic Porter. Don’t forget – our new 1 Liter steins will be available!
Expect festive food specials – More details coming soon!
We’ll also have live music all-day, including Rock Onyx (plays classics like Styx, Boston, Blue Öyster Cult, etc.).
This is a free event. Under 21 are welcome at OMB. Pets are welcome outside in our Biergarten.
To learn more about our neighbor’s parties, visit LoSo’s new Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/golosoclt/
- Saturday, March 17th. ShamRocks and Shenanigans. Sugar Creek Brewing. 11 am-11 pm. Mark your calendars for St Patrick’s Day with us here at Sugar Creek Brewing. We’ll kick it off with LIVE Music, Stout specials and a costume contest for the most outrageous St Pats themed costume at 2pm! The full-service Patio Bar and Tap Room will be filled with St Pats themed music all day long and we’ll be pouring $4 stouts.
- Saturday, March 17th. Dry Irish Nitro Stout Release. Triple C Brewing Company. 12 pm-10 pm. We have a Dry Irish Stout on the Nitro tap for St. Patty’s! Join us for a pint or two and live music from Hunter’s Travesty and New Wrap Order food!!
- Sunday, March 18th. Ales and Tails Brew Tour: Birdsong Brewing. Birdsong Brewing. 12 pm-5 pm. Pet Wants Charlotte: The Urban Feed Store is bringing back its Ales & Tails Brew Tour for 2018!
We are hitting all the cool spots, bringing you awesome all-natural treats and fresh, uniquely blended food for your pups + kitties. A percentage of treat sales will be donated to fresh food to the rescue by Pet Wants!
NEXT STOP: Birdsong Brewing Co. on March 18th from 1-5pm. Come hang out with us and support our rescue partner, Great Dane Friends of Ruff Love, bringing some cute adoptable pups.
Speaking of #brewdogs, is your pup not keen on your commands? Do you often have to leave them home because they can’t stay out of the “doghouse”? We gotcha covered! KeenDog‘s trainers will be on site. They have many different training packages one of which teaches socialization skills and etiquette behavioral training. Bring your pup and meet the team that can make your dog stand out as a “Keen Dog”
**Birdsong will be donating a percentage of all their in-house beer sold for the entire day, this includes pints, flights, and small pours! Come out and support local and get all the puppy kisses you can take!
Follow our Event’s page to get notified of other dates and stops in the series.
- Sunday, March 18th. Stone Table Dinner at Catawba Brewing Company Charlotte. Catawba Brewing Company Charlotte. 6 pm-9 pm. Tickets at Eventbrite. Catawba Brewing Company continues its immensely popular Culinary Series with Chef Matthew Sganga of Stone Table (Monroe, NC) on March 18 at 6:00PM. The event will benefit The Arc of Union/Cabarrus. Newbill Of Health Urban Farms will also collaborate on the event. Join your neighbors for a top quality dining experience inside Catawba’s beautiful new private event center: The Barrel Room at Catawba Brewing. Guests will enjoy five fabulous pairings based on the best ingredients available from local farmers and artisans have chosen by Chef Matthew. An appetizer course will be served in an interactive cocktail party setting with a casual tour of the brewhouse. Following the tour, guests will be seated family style for four courses, each paired with a different craft beer. A generous portion of the proceeds from this event will benefit The Arc of Union/Cabarrus to provide programs and services in both Union County and Cabarrus County to individuals with developmental disabilities and their families. With your ticket purchase, The Arc will continue to protect the rights of people with developmental disabilities and support their full inclusion in the community.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Yes. 21 and older.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- Tuesday, March 20th. Devils Backbone Beer Dinner. Rí Rá Charlotte. 7 pm- 9 pm. Tickets at http://www.freshtix.com. Join us for a delicious 5-course dinner paired with some of Devils Backbone’s flagship brews. The dinner will include:
Welcome Beer – Gold Leaf Lager
1st Course – Smoked Salmon Crostini – Smoked Salmon, lemon aioli, capers, and pickled red onions served on a crostini – Paired w/ Vienna Lager
2nd Course – Citrus Salad – Mixed Greens, mandarin oranges, red grapes, grapefruit, and toasted walnuts tossed in cranberry vinaigrette – paired w/ Cran-Gose
3rd Course – Eight Point IPA Mussels – Mussels Steamed with Devil’s Backbone Eight Point IPA, garlic, butter, shallots, and fresh herbs – Paired w/ Sixteen Point IPA
4th Course – Rack of Lamb Consommé – Rack of Lamb, potatoes, leeks, onions, carrots, fresh herbs with Irish stew consommé – Paired w/ Reilly’s Irish Red
5th Course – Chocolate & Smoked Butterscotch Bread Pudding – Chocolate custard soaked brioche bread with a bourbon butterscotch sauce and smoked sea salt – Paired w/ Danzig Baltic Porter
Hazy unfiltered IPAs are quite popular with many craft breweries brewing them and Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. Hazy Little Thing IPA, 6.7% ABV is one IPA that is following the popular trend. Hazy Little Thing IPA pours a hazy yellow with a two finger white fizzy head that gives you orange juice aromas with some bitter notes and flavor of bitter orange juice and a little passion fruit towards the back of the tongue with a juicy bitter finish and a fruit juicy aftertaste with a slight bitterness all with a light mouthfeel. Hazy Little Thing IPA drinks very easy, especially with an ABV of 6.7%. Hazy Little Thing IPA is a great tasting beer that is well deserving of an A+ and a beer that I highly recommend. Cheers! Please enjoy responsibly!
This local beer, The Unknown Brewing Co. Scratch N Sniff India Pale Ale, 4.7% ABV which is brewed here locally in Charlotte North Carolina is riding the wave of popularity with the IPA, sounds like it was named after those stickers you got as a child that you thought was cool. Scratch N Sniff India Pale Ale pours a hazy light orange color with a two finger head that does fade rather quickly into itself giving off an aroma of big bitter grapefruit with some earthy notes that give you a juicy grapefruit bitterness with some other faint citrus notes that have a little earthy piney quality to them with a juicy bitter finish and a nice semi-sweet citrus bitter aftertaste with a light mouthfeel. The Unknown Brewing Co. Scratch N Sniff India Pale Ale is an easy drinking IPA that is good A+ good and one that I highly recommend trying. It has a fruity quality to it that is juicy and quite refreshing and none too strong on the alcohol. Scratch N Sniff India Pale Ale is tasty! Cheers! Please Enjoy Responsibly!
Sycamore Brewing First Clouds India Pale Ale, 7.9% brewed locally in Charlotte, North Carolina is brewed with Moutree and Centennial hops and pours an orange color that is has a little yellow hue to it with a four finger white billowy head giving off a slight sour tropical fruit note with some bitter earthy notes that give you taste flavors earthy tropical fruit that tastes like the fruits are starting to go bad with a bitter piney earthy note with a hint of sourness with a bitter finish that is a bit awful with some slight yet faint spiced notes and an aftertaste of off fruit flavors and bitter sour notes with a light mouthfeel. I am not a fan of this or Sycamore as a whole so I give this a D-. It was finishable which I did but left me feeling like made a bad decision. I didn’t get any good tropical fruit flavors on this, and yes I like that in an IPA, but I did get bad tasting fruit. So I don’t recommend Sycamore Brewing First Clouds India Pale Ale. Cheers! please enjoy responsibly!
Orginally posted February 6th, 2016.
There are so many different styles of beer out there. Some tend to be more popular and also tend to leave other styles behind that then become forgotten. Gose is one style of beer that is a nearly extinct style. But thanks to the many craft beer brewers out there is it making a come back. Sierra Nevada Otra Vez, 4.5% ABV is Gose-Style Ale brewed with prickly pear cactus and grapefruit. Otra Vez pours a crisp golden color with the slightest of haze to it and a one and half finger of brilliant white foam up top. The aroma is tangy with some sweet notes of fruitiness and grapefruit. Smells refreshing. The taste is slightly tangy up front that comes from the prickly pear cactus then you get a tart flavor in the middle with a quick subtle watermelon then on the end you get a wash of grapefruit for a moment. Taste refreshing too! The mouthfeel is light with a nice tart finish and a sweet citrus aftertaste. Many this on good beer, but in the whole Gose style from Westbrook is still my number one. I give Otra Vez an A. This is a solid drinkable refreshing beer. I recommend trying Sierra Nevada Otra Vez for yourself. Everything about this beer is well balanced and taste great. But there is one small negative though; this beer should be just the slightest bit more on the tart side, but still good. This is my second best Gose. Cheers! Please drink responsibly!
Here are this week’s news and events happening in and around the Charlotte, North Carolina area.
- Thursday, March 8th Tap Take Over: Triple C Brewing Co. Growler USA Charlotte. 6 pm-9pm. We will have Triple C Brewing Company here to share some delicious brews and we will have Nate Randall Music here live as well! Make a date to head to the pub!
- Thursday, March 8th Kick the Keg Thursday. Carolina Beer Temple. 12 pm-10 pm. Kick The Keg Thursday is back on March 8th. The basic premise: you help us by kicking a bunch of partial kegs that tend to accumulate as we rotate kegs on/off for various events and we’ll help you (not only is whatever amount of beer in the glass free when you kick the keg, but you’ll get a bit of SWAG too). It’s a win-win! We’ll be offering flights and discounted drafts all day on select kegs. (The specific list will vary as we… Kick The Kegs!) We’ll see you Thursday, March 8th.
- Friday, March 9th Small Batch Cider Release, The Emerald Curtin! Red Clay Cider Works. 3pm. For an early St. Patrick’s Day treat this year, we’re whipping up a special all-natural green-inspired cider with kiwi, cucumber, and lime; The Emerald Curtain! This semi-dry cider starts with sweet & tart kiwi, moves to cool cucumber in the middle, and culminates in a citrusy lime finish.
This small batch specialty won’t last long, and will be served in our taproom only!
- Friday, March 9th Design Your Own Sign. Good Road Ciderworks. 6:30 pm=9 pm. Come paint and design your own wood farmhouse style sign. Many designs to choose from.
- Saturday, March 10th. Hazy River IP Collaboration Can Release. Triple C Brewing Co. 12 pm-10 pm. Our first New England style IPA to be canned is a collaboration with TheCatawba Riverkeeper Foundation. $1 from each pint and 4 pack of cans will be donated. Pints are $6 and 4 packs are $15 with a case limit. We will do several differently hopped variants of this taproom only release with 30-40 cases each time. “Because Beer can be Hazy, but not our Rivers.”
Saturday, March 10th. Pink Robots Release: Raspberry & Blackberry Kettle Sour. Birdsong Brewing. 12 pm-10 pm. Coming back by VERY popular demand, we have a release date for Pink Robots Blackberry/Raspberry Kettle Sour! Hope you can join us for the release on Saturday, March 10th 2018!
Pink Robots is a light, refreshing kettle soured ale brewed with puréed raspberries & blackberries! Perfect for warm weather, this year’s 60 barrel batch will be soured in our kettle for several days before we boil it with over 500 lbs of puréed raspberries & blackberries!
We will be releasing this beer on draft & in CANS at 12pm! Cheers!
- Sunday, March 11th. Ales and Tales Brew Tour; Legion Brewing. Legion Brewing. 12 pm=4 pm. Pet Wants Charlotte: The Urban Feed Store is bringing back its Ales & Tails Brew Tour for 2018! We are hitting all the cool spots, bringing you awesome all-natural treats and fresh, uniquely blended food for your pups + kitties. NEXT STOP: Legion Brewing on March 11th from 12-4pm. Come hang out with us and support our rescue partner, North Mecklenburg Animal Rescue, bringing some cute adoptable pups. We are donating a percentage of our sales to the rescue and Legion will be making them the beneficiary of their Adventure Tap.
Need some extra puppy kisses? Step right up to The Ruff Life, LLC‘s smooching booth where kisses and cuddles abound. Continue this stress relieving journey by learning about all the services The Ruff Life has to offer; boarding, dog (or cat) walking, spa services, daycare, as well as your own personal pet Uber to help you keep up with your pet’s social life! The Ruff Life has personalized services that allow you to manage you and your pet’s needs hassle-free.
A portion of treat, merch and brew sales will be donated to the rescue by Pet Wants Charlotte: The Urban Feed Store, The Ruff Life, LLC & Legion Brewing.
Come hang out, get puppy kisses, drink and support locally.
Follow our Event’s page to get notified of other dates and stops in the series.
- Sunday, March 11th. Queen City Makers Market at Legion Brewing. Legion Brewing. 3 pm-7 pm. A solid group of local Makers coming together to drink some solid local beer and spend a solid Sunday together. What else could you possibly need? Delicious food?…Legion’s got that covered too.
Where: Legion Brewing on Commonwealth Ave in Plaza Midwood
When: Sunday, March 11th, 3-7pm
Free admission, free parking in Legion’s lot and on Commonwealth Ave spots. Family friendly, as far as breweries go. Please join us for a day of fun a supporting local!
We’ll have local artisans set up on the sidewalk in front of Legion AND in the Mezzanine. Make sure to cruise through the Mezzanine to shop our other vendors and see where all the amazing beers from Legion are brewed!
Meet Your Makers:
Maggie Loves Spike
Lush Life QC
Luna & Lee Designs
Chef Boriqua CLT
Purple Girl Designs by Amber
The vendor application is currently closed. If you’d like to be placed on the waitlist, please feel free to message Queen City Makers. To keep in the loop of other Queen City Makers vendor opportunities, please join our “QCM Vendors” group on facebook.
- Tuesday, March 13th. Tap it Tuesday with Sycamore Brewing Company. The Casual Pint (Rivergate). 6 pm-8 pm. Join us for pint night March 13th with Sycamore Brewing company 6pm-8pm and finish off your Tuesday with a bang!
- Tuesday, March 13th. Southern Tier Tuesday Night Bar Games. Bulldog Beer & Wine. 7 pm-10 pm. Join us on Tuesdays for Bulldog South End’s one and only Bar Game night! It’s FREE to play! There will be multiple games, winners and prizes provided by Southern Tier! All Southern Tier pints are $1 off. Grab some friends and head over to Bulldog Beer and Wine in South End for a night of fun, prizes, beer and games!