Here are this week’s news and events happening in and around the Charlotte, NC area.
- Thursday, February 15th Carolina Beer Temple. An Evening with Blackberry Farm Brewery. 6 pm-9 pm. On Thursday, February 15th the Carolina Beer Temple will be hosting an evening with Blackberry Farm Brewery from Walland, TN.
We will be featuring flights and discounted drafts all day from Blackberry Farm Brewery. The tap list is still TBD so stay tuned!
We hope you’ll join us as we spend An Evening With Blackberry Farm Brewery on Thursday, February 15th!
- Thursday, February 15th Trackside Crafts. Juicy Jay Variants. 7 pm-10 pm. If you survived VD, come on back the next day and experience all the Juicy Jay variants! Pineapple, Apricot, & Blood Orange will all be on tap together. Enjoy a pint of all 3, and we’ll help you order an Uber on your phone, free of charge! I mean, you pay for the Uber, but we’ll help them get here.
- Thursday, February 15th NoDa Brewing Co. Beer & Chocolate Pairing. 6 pm-8 pm. OK, Charlotte, it’s worth the wait because we’re bringing our A GAME to this one! Here’s what’s on tap:
Texas Brown Ale with a Caramel Sea Salt Truffle
Coco Loco Porter with a Coconut Almond Truffle
Hot Pistol with a Black Raspberry Truffle
Premium Roast Coffee Stout with a BBA Coffee Reduction Truffle
Seating is limited and will sell out quickly-tickets are only $17 and available at the ticket link above. See you there!
- Friday, February 16th. The Unknown Brewing Co. Rarest Bean Taproom Only Release. 3 pm-10 pm. Sometimes living without boundaries requires us to seek out ingredients that are extremely hard to find. This Imperial Pastry Stout is brewed with chocolate malts, milk sugar, Black Ivory Coffee and wild Tongan vanilla (2 of the rarest beans in the world). Thus making this the most exclusive beer we have ever made.
There will only be 100 bottles for sale, there will be no distribution and will be available in the taproom only on Friday, February 16th.
- Friday, February 16th Triple C Brewing Co. Griffith Street Gose Release. 4 pm-10 pm. We brewed a sour and salty Gose with our friends down the street at Lenny Boy Brewing Co.! Stop by a try a pint this Friday, Bleu Barn Bistro will be on site serving dinner!! Lenny Boy will also have the beer on tap soon!
- Friday, February 16th Brixx Pizza Uptown. Sexual Chocolate Fresh Keg Friday. 5 pm. Join us as we tap a keg of Foothills’ Sexual Chocolate 🍫 🍺
- Saturday, February 17th D9 Brewing Co. Defying Gravity 4th Edition: L1 Gate. 12 pm-10 pm. Join us on Saturday, February 17th from 12-10pm for the release of Defying Gravity 4th Edition “L1 Gate”!
Defying Gravity represents an ongoing exploration and expansion of the universe of sour beer. Propelled by three distinct fermentations, these unblended ales defy ALC/VOL gravity, and will transport your consciousness to a new reality. This edition, Lagrangrian One Gate, mixes black raspberries with a special ten spice blend, creating flavors that will slingshot you to a higher orbit. ABV 14%
Food Truck: Nana’s Porch 5-9pm
Live Music: Staton Bush Project 7-10pm
- Sunday, February 18th The Celler at Duckworth Uptown. Birdsong Beer Dinner. 1 pm- 4pm. We’re teaming up with one of our favorite local breweries to create an impeccable 5-course dinner paired with some of Birdsong’s best beers. Seats are limited!
Tickets are $50 plus tax and can be purchased in person or by calling The Cellar after 5pm at 980-349-4078
Beer & Food menu subject to change:
Frisse Salad: Be-Bob-A-Ree-Bop Stout
Fried serrano ham
House sundried cherry tomatoes
Balsamic stout vinaigrette
Chicken Skin Nachos: Turn To Stone IPA
Fried chicken skin chips
Lamb Bolognese: Elijah Craig Barrel Aged Prehistoric Dog Russian Imperial Stout
House ground lamb
N.Y. Strip Medallions: Clustershuck Oyster Stout
Fried oyster mushrooms
Nutella Cheesecake: Barrel Aged St. Tuber Abbey Ale
Stout almond butter
Spiced cherry fluid gel
- Monday, February 19th, NoDa Brewing Co. 50 Shades of Haze Release. 12 pm-9 pm. n collaboration with Lenny Boy Brewing Co., we’re thrilled to release 50 Shades of Haze. This deliciously juicy pale ale was brewed with Ekuanot, Cryohops and a boatload of Amarillo hops. With a huge addition of oats in the mash, this 5.7% brew has a silky smooth mouthfeel.
Kick back and relax with a few of these brews on President’s Day — starting early at 12 pm — and enjoy grub from TIN Kitchen (starting at 5 pm).
**CROWLER SALE: For this day only, we’ll be selling 32 oz. crowlers of this brew for just $10!**
- Tuesday, February 20th. Noda Brewing Co. NoDable Release: Citra Hop Experiment (#9). 4 pm- 9pm. Every single week, we release a brand new “NoDable” beer on Tuesday! This week’s new brew the next version of Hop Experiment featuring Citra hops.
While you’re here, be sure to try a few of our 25+ brews and some TIN Kitchen for dinner. And, don’t forget you can take this week’s NoDable and many of our other beers to-go in a crowler!