Here is this week’s news & events happening in the Charlotte, North Carolina area!
- Wednesday, August 26th. Pils of Funk Release – Foeder Aged Pilsner. Triple C Brewing Company, 4 pm-9 pm.
Another 8th Anniversary Release! All the qualities of a crisp hoppy lager combined with the qualities of a funky foeder-aged brett beer. This Brett Pilsener is both refreshing and complex. Draft and 500 ml bottles.
- Thursday, August 27th. Lemon Tangerine Shandy. Triple C Brewing Company. 4 pm-10 pm.
Our 3rd 8th Anniversary Week Release! Lemon Tangerine Shandy – A wheat beer brewed with lemonade and tangerines. Aromas of fresh squeezed lemons, citrus, and fruity tangerines. Easy drinking with a bit of sweetness from the lemonade on the finish, perfect for the hot Carolina summer.Draft and Crowlers.
- Friday, August 28th. Duel Can Release: Rathaus Festbier and Stellar Evolution Hazy Pale Ale. Town Brewing Company. 2 pm-10 pm.
Join us for a dual release. Both of the below beers will be available in cans (16oz – 4pk) and on draft on Friday, August 28th.Rathaus
5.8% This German-style festbier lager features soft, smooth, bready notes from Bavarian grown barley – malted locally by our friends at Epiphany Craft Malt in Durham, NC. Pleasant noble hop character provides the perfect balance to the bready, toasty malt. Crisp and refreshing, we lagered our festbier during this brutally hot North Carolina summer to produce an insanely smooth, flavorful festbier to welcome in the Fall.4 pks – $13.99Stellar Evolution
Hazy Pale Ale
5.5% Hopped up with a heavy dose of Galaxy and Cryo Citra hops, this hazy pale ale features an explosion of tropical, citrus, and stone fruit aromas. In addition to a healthy dose of flaked oats, we added just a bit of lactose to give this juicy brew a silky mouthfeel. 4 pks – $14.99
- Friday, August 28th. New Release Worth Wait IPL! NoDa Brewing Company. 3 pm-10 pm.
Hopped like an IPA and fermented like a lager…Worth The Wait India Pale Lager is an interesting brew with a blend of crisp, clean lager backbone that is hopped aggressively with tropical, piney, and resinous American hops like you’d find in a West Coast IPA. This India Pale Lager is kettle- and dry-hopped with Galaxy, Strata, Mosaic, and Experimental 10416 hops to give it a complex and bright character on top of a clean lager brewed with local malts and fermented on Pilsner yeast. Worth The Wait IPL will be available in cans and on draft at our North End taproom on Friday, August 28th. Look for it in grocery stores and retailers on September 1st.This hoppy treat is well worth the wait!
- Friday, August 28th. Greenway IPA Can Release. Triple C Brewing Company. 4 pm-10 pm. Our rotating hop hazy IPA returns with Centennial, Chinook, Simcoe, Amarillo hops! Soft on the palate with a touch of bitterness.