Here are this week’s news and events happening in the Charlotte, North Carolina Area!
- Thursday, November 15th. Brown Bear Nutella Release. Catawba Brewing Company. 3 pm-10 pm. This week’s passport beer is a special one! Brown Bear Nutella is making its appearance in our tasting rooms for the 2nd year in a row! Our traditional Brown Bear Brown Ale has been enhanced with cacao nibs and natural hazelnuts, complementing the beer’s underlying dark chocolate notes and transforming our Bear into a rich, decadent dessert beer.
- Thursday, November 15th. Science Is The Art Final Release Party with signed Print Raffle. Brewers at 4001 Yancey. 6 pm-10 pm. Join us Thursday, November 15th, for the release of Paradox of the Powerful, the 6th and final release in the Science Is The Art Collection. At the event, we’ll be raffling offprints of each design in the series, signed by illustrator Christopher Balaskas. The limited edition signed artwork will be sought-after, so don’t miss out on this chance to enter and win!
- Friday, November 16th. First Ever CLT Brew’d Release. Brewers at 4001 Yancey. 6 pm-8 pm. It’s here! Join us for the tapping of our first two CLT Brew’d beers this Friday! We’ll be tapping Victory Grapefruit Kolsch and Southern Tier Orange Pale Ale. Come and taste the new beers, talk to our brewers and learn what other beers are coming out soon. We’ll have live music, samples, and great giveaways!
- Friday, November 16th. Cranberry Gose Release. NoDa Brewing Company. 2 pm-10 pm. Our delicious Cranberry Gose is back, and this time it’s in cans! Instead of reaching for a mug of something warm and cozy during this time of year, grab a refreshing and tart pint of this 4% ABV Gose. As always, TIN Kitchen will be here serving up plenty of tasty grub, plus we’ll have a free tour at 6 pm and live music at 7 pm!
- Saturday, November 17th. Up All Night Breakfast Porter Release. Triple C Brewing Company. 12 pm-10 pm. The best thing about New Years is the Christmas lights! Up All Night, our 10% Breakfast Porter is back on draft and in 22 oz bombers and 32 oz crowlers! Brewed with flaked oats, honey, lactose, chocolate malts, and Magnolia Coffee Company coffee! Don’t miss the taproom only draft variant with Cacao Nibs, Vanilla, Cinnamon and Cayenne.
New Wrap Order Food Truck on site
- Saturday, November 17th. Juicy Lager Can Release. Sycamore Brewing. 12 pm- 11 pm. juicy Lager IPL Can Release! Juicy hops in abundance! Lively citrus notes of Valencia oranges, bright tangerine, and grapefruit!
Live music all day from Pluto for Planet and LateNightSpecial! Best Greek Food in town by Gyro Twins Truck!
- Sunday, November, 18th. Tiki Time – Flip The Script Sundays. Wooden Robot Brewery. 12 pm-9 pm. We’re flippin’ the script this winter every 3rd Sunday of the month!
Join us for our first Flip the Script Sunday as we transform the brewery into an island oasis for Tiki Time on Sunday 11.18.18!
All day long we will be getting Lei’d, drinking Pineapple Tiki IPA with fresh pineapple & cherry garnish and dancing to tiki tunes! Coconut bras and grass skirts are highly encouraged.
$1 off all Medium Brews ALL DAY LONG.
Come party with us!
- Sunday, November 18th. S’mores Golden Stout Release. Catawba Brewing Company. 11 am-8 pm. If you guessed that REI is the outdoor retailer that partnered with us on our s’mores-inspired beer collaboration, you were correct! In honor of REI’s annual Twinkie & S’mores Roast, we present S’mores Golden Stout. Come and try this scrumptious beer on November 18th at any of our tasting rooms. And if you’re in Asheville, be sure to swing by the tasting room to roast some Twinkies and Marshmallows with us! $1 per pint will be donated to the Carolina Climbers Coalition.