Here are this week’s new and events happening in and around Charlotte, North Carolina!
- Wednesday, October 17th. Pumpkin Beers at Brewers at 4001 Yancey. Brewers at 4001 Yancey. 6 pm-9 pm. Tickets at eventbrite.com. Fall is here and so is pumpkin season! Come and join us at Brewers at 4001 Yancey for a pumpkin flight! We have a special space reserved and staff will be on hand to give us a discussion of each beer and a history of the brewery.
*****THIS IS A TICKETED EVENT. SPACE IS LIMITED. TICKETS ARE FREE BUT REQUIRED FOR PARTICIPATION. Please click on the Eventbrite link to get your ticket.*****
Each lady will be responsible for the cost of their flight and any additional food & drink purchases.
The brewery has a wonderful menu of food to choose from.http://brewersat4001yancey.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/food-menu-6_22_18.pdf
Ladies only please but guys are welcome to hang out at the brewery.
- Wednesday, October 17th. Buzz City Blonde – Pilot Batch Release. Triple C Brewing Company. 4 pm -9 pm. A Belgian Blonde made with pilsner, aromatic malt, and Belgian golden ale yeast. Hopped with Citra and Mosaic hops creating a deliciously fruity and floral nose and flavor. Fermented with golden ale yeast creating layers of Belgian hopped goodness. 6.5%
Bleu Barn Bistro food truck will be on the patio for dinner!
- Thursday, October 18th. Tropical Kush Can Release. Sycamore Brewing. 4 pm-10 pm. Kind of Fruity, Kind of Dank. This IPA is Packed with the Choicest, Sticky Hop Nuggets from our Favorite Growers.
- Thursday, October 18th. Founders Specialty Flight Night. Flying Saucer Charlotte. 6 pm-12 am. Founders Flight Night featuring Better Half, Harvest Wet Hopped Ale, Backwoods Bastard, and 4 Giants Imperial IPA
- Thursday, October 18th. New IPA Release! Cloud Walker Hazy Juicy IPA. Brewers at 4001 Yancey. 5 pm-10 pm.New beer coming at ya! Cloud Walker Hazy Juicy IPA, Victory’s newest draft-only beer, releases for the FIRST TIME on Thursday at Brewers at 4001 Yancey! Join our brew crew as they tap the state’s very first keg of this limited draft release at 5pm! Live music, cold beer, and your chance to hang out with our brewers to talk Cloud Walker, innovation, and what you’d like to see us brew in Charlotte.
Beyond hazy, Cloud Walker explodes as tropical and fruity elements float through cloudy formations to elevate hops to the highest pedestal. Cloud Walker is a juice bomb, dry-hopped with Citra and Mosaic with an expert dosing of oats, wheat, and lactose to deliver a pillowy soft mouthfeel.
After months of R&Ding and experimentation, our amazing brew crew is excited to join you for this special release. We can’t wait to introduce you to Cloud Walker and hear what you think about this tasty #IPA. See you on the 18th to welcome Cloud Walker into your glass, your night, and your life. Get it on draft while supplies last! #CloudWalker #HazyJuicyIPA#JuicyHazyIPA #NewEnglandIPA #BeerRelease
- Friday. October 19th. 5th Annual Cider Fest. Rooftop 210. 6 pm-10 pm. Tickets at eventbrite.com $18.19 – $23.92. Summer is coming to an end… but that means Fall is finally here and it is time to celebrate with the 5th Annual Charlotte Cider Fest! Spend an evening sipping your way through samples of ciders and learning about cider mixology when you grab a ticket to the 5th Annual Cider Fest at Rooftop 210!
2018 CIDERS ANNOUNCED!
Smith and Forge
For questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (704) 526-0848
Must be 21 and up. All Sales are final – Event is rain or shine
- Saturday, October 20th. Commandant Space Cadet BA Russian Imperial Stout Release. Triple C Brewing Company. 12 pm- 10 pm. We took a similar malt base to our Space Cadet Black IPA and scaled the ABV up, then let it rest in a Bourbon Barrel sleep chamber for over a year before awakening this beast with a large dry hop addition of Mosaic and Amarillo. The nose is Bourbon, oak and resiny hops with a deep space dark chocolate and raisin malt flavor profile. 10%
Hunter’s Travesty will be joining us on the patio for some live tunes & New Wrap Order food truck will be here for dinner!
- Saturday, October 20th. Camp Hp Cocoa Fall Fest Presented by Wicked Weed. Hot Taco. Ticket at eventbrite.com. $16.49. 12 pm-6 pm. Start your Fall off right with our first annual Camp Hop Cocoa Fall Fest presented by Wicked Weed and the Cool Kids Campaign. The festival will have live music by Matt Minchew & the Highbinders, cornhole tournament, outdoor games, food trucks, a few surprises and beer provided by Wicked Weed.
Party will take place in the Hot Taco/All American Parking lot at 200 E. Bland Street.
Elevate your festival experience with a $15 ticket including samplings of Wicked Weed’s rare sour beers and also a commemorative mug.
Tickets are extremely limited so hurry and get yours now!
(no animals due to limited space and food trucks)
- Sunday, October 21st. Catawba Brunch Buffet. Catawba Brewing Company. Charlotte. 11 am- 2 pm. Calling all brunch (and beer) lovers!!
We are cooking up something special for brunch!
Every Sunday our friends at Fresh Eats are going to be cooking up an amazing rotating menu and are even going to have some live action cooking!
Includes all you can eat and one 10oz White Zombie to wash it down!
Menu basics but not limited to:
Made to order Omelets
Are you drooling yet?
We are and can’t wait for you to come to cheer on your favorite team and enjoy some beers and brunch with us!