Here are this week’s news and events happening in the Charlotte, NC area.
- Wednesday, July 4th. Independence Day. Happy 4th.
- Thursday, July 5th. Founders Brewing Tap Takeover. Carolina Beer Temple Ayrsley. 12 pm-11:59 pm. Join us Thursday (July 5th) for an evening with Founders Brewing Co. We will be featuring several tasty beers from them and discounted pints and flights will be available all day long! The tap list is still being determined so please stay tuned. See you at the Temple!
- Thursday, July 5th. Sierra Nevada Pale Ale Sampling. Duckworth’s Grill and Taphouse Huntersville, NC. 6 pm-8 pm. Sierra Pale Ale sampling! Melissa, our Sierra Nevada rep, will be here sampling Sierra Pale Ale along with other Sierra Nevada beers. Lots of swag giveaways and fun celebrating Duckworth’s having Sierra Pale Ale on tap for 5 years!
Pale Ale will be $4!!
- Friday, July 6th. Lobster & Cold Craft Beer Summer Lunch. Sycamore Brewing. 12 pm-3 pm. Fresh, cold craft beer by Sycamore. Lobster by Cousins Maine Lobster! Great start to the weekend!
- Friday, July 6th. Grab Ya’ By The Guava Release. Triple C Brewing Company. 4 pm-10 pm. Grab Ya is back! Brewed in collaboration with The Common Market, this India Pale Lager has heavy doses of Citra, Mosiac, and Ekuanot and was lagered for 4 weeks then aged on 350 lbs of Guava Puree! Bleu Barn Bistro food truck will be here and we have live music from David & Valerie Mayfield “The Bluegrass Sweethearts” from 530-830.
Cans and draft!
- Saturday, July 7th. England v. Sweden World Cup Quarter Finals. Sycamore Brewing. 9:45 am-12:45 pm. Sound on. Beer Specials!
- Saturday, July 7th. Rare Beer Event. Temple Mojo Matthews, NC. 9 am-11 pm. Join us at Temple Mojo Growler Shop for our Rare Beer Event! Our tap list manager, Zak, has been hard at work seeking out rare & hard-to-find brews to put on tap for this special event! We will be featuring beers from breweries rarely seen in the Charlotte area, as well as hard-to-find brews from some of your local favorite breweries.
Growler/crowler fills and flights will be available all day for all of these brews!
Stay tuned to Facebook, Instagram or TapHunter as we announce our tap list in the days leading up to the event!
You don’t want to miss this opportunity to try some great, hard-to-find craft brews! We’ll see you Saturday, July 7th!
- Sunday, July 8th. Cousins Maine Lobster at Sweet Union Brewing. Sweet Union Brewing Indian Trail, NC. 2 pm-7 pm. Cousins Maine Lobster is heading back to Sweet Union Brewing for a Sunday afternoon of our famous Maine Lobster and some of the best beer in the area.
- Tuesday, July 10th. NoDable Release: cougar Brew Wheat Ale. NoDa Brewing Company. 4 pm-9 pm. Every single week, we release a brand new “NoDable” beer on Tuesday! This week we’re releasing a delicious Wheat Ale called Cougar Brew.
While you’re here, be sure to try a few of our 25+ brews and some TIN Kitchen for dinner. And, don’t forget you can take this week’s NoDable and many of our other beers to-go in a crowler!
- Tuesday, July 10th. Double Barley Pint Night. The Casual Pint Rivergate. 6 pm. That picture of a cold one should reel you in enough, but just so you know, Double Barley is bringing some good stuff on July 10th. Mark your calendars and come prepared for taste bud extravaganza.