Here are this week’s news and events happening in the Charlotte. NC area.
- Wednesday, June 27th. Triple C Beer Tasting at Stoke Bar. Stoke Charlotte. 5 pm-7 pm. Join us at Stoke Bar for a tasting with Triple C Brewing Company!
- Wednesday, June 27th. Pilot Batch Release – The O-Kulsch. Triple C Brewing. 4 pm-9 pm. This beer has German roots with an Asian influence. A classic Kölsch style brewed with ginger and lemongrass. It has a ginger aroma, a semi-sweet ginger flavor up front and finishes with a mild lemony taste. A truly harmonious fusion of flavor. Brewed in collaboration with our friends at O-Ku Charlotte. Bleu Barn Bistro food truck will be here for food pairings!
- Thursday, June 28th. England vs. Belgium World Cup Match. Sycamore Brewing 1:30 pm-4:30 pm. We’re opening at 1:30pm for the England Belgium match Thursday! 2pm kickoff.
$13 Pitchers. Sound on.
- Thursday, June 28th. American Light Lager Release. Catawba Brewing Co. Charlotte. 3 pm-10 pm. Light and refreshing! This is the last beer for Passport Q2, so make sure to grab your prize and sign up for the raffle!
- Friday, June 29th. Akita Funk Release with Akita! Lenny Boy Brewing Co. 3 pm-11 pm. Join us Friday @ the Taproom as we release Akita Funk: a raspberry Brett beer aged for several moon cycles that will NOT disappoint your tastebuds! Free LIVE Music with AKITA the band playing the funk from 7-10pm! Make sure you come out and enjoy our funky new brew with some funky tunes! The Hunter’s Wife will be on site providing you all with delicious food all night!
- Friday, June 29th. Soulshine Kölsch Release. Catawba Brewing Co. Charlotte. 2 pm-10 pm. Summer at Catawba kicks off with another new Limited Release! Look for Soulshine Kölsch to arrive in time for your Fourth of July celebrations — available in full distribution on draft and in 6-pack cans on June 29th!
This light, crisp, refreshing German-style summer ale is the product of a special collaboration with Mountain Khakis of Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Founded in 2004, the MK brand is nationally renowned for its premium outdoor clothing and gear, “built for the mountain lifestyle.”
The Soulshine Project is inspired by our companies’ shared mission to protect lands and waterways, making connections between people and nature. As noted on the label above, a portion of all proceeds benefits Catawba Lands Conservancy.
- Sunday, July 1st. Brunch with Birdsong & My Sausage Buddy! Birdsong Brewing Co. 11 am-3 pm. Join us this Sunday for a casual brunch w/ our friends from Mysausagebuddy! We’ll be pouring the delicious beer, beer-mosas, and prosecco mimosas and My Sausage Buddy will be offering their regular menu plus a brunch special just for the occasion! Check out the chicken sausage and waffle dog in the photo! It’s amazing!
Bring your kids, bring your pups, bring the whole family!
- Sunday, July 1st. Cousins Maine Lobster at Carolina Beer Temple Ayrsley. Carolina Beer Temple Ayrsley. 1 pm-6 pm. Cousins Maine Lobster is will be at Carolina Beer Temple in Ayrsley for an afternoon of great beer and authentic Maine lobster.
- Monday, July 2nd. Mecklenburger Release. Olde Mecklenburg Brewery. 11 am-10 pm. The official beer of summer is back! Join us for the release of Mecklenburger on July 2nd. (We are also releasing a Brauhaus Reserve on July 4th; more details on that release coming soon…)
This Bavarian style lager is liquid homage to our home in Mecklenburg County. With its crystal clear, golden blonde color, Mecklenburger is fresh, smooth and easy to love. A Helles, its slight malty character is perfectly balanced by very subtle, lingering hop notes and a crisp, refreshing finish to help take the steam out of a hot Carolina day.
Like all OMB beers, Mecklenburger is all-natural — brewed in strict accordance with the famous German beer purity law of 1516: the “Reinheitsgebot.” In line with Reinheitsgebot, it was brewed using natural carbonation from the pure CO2 produced by the yeast during fermentation. We pull our brews from our lager tanks weekly, so you know it’s fresh. And, it was kept cold from production to delivery to you, because all beer should be kept cold to maximize freshness. We hope you enjoy this pure, fresh, cold beer. Prost!
This is a free event. Under 21 are welcome at OMB. Pets are welcome outside in our Biergarten.
- Tuesday, July 3rd. Cousins Maine Lobster at Bridsong! Birdsong Brewing Co. 4:30 pm-9 pm. Back by popular demand! Cousins Maine Lobster, as seen on Shark Tank, will here at Birdsong Brewing Tuesday, July 3rd serving up their famous Maine Lobster from 4:30-9pm! We will also have Game of Thrones Trivia staring at 7pm!
- Tuesday, July 3rd. NoDable Release: Guava Gose. NoDa Brewing Company. 4 pm-9 pm. Every single week, we release a brand new “NoDable” beer on Tuesday! This week we’re releasing a refreshing and tart Guava Gose.
While you’re here, be sure to try a few of our 25+ brews and some TIN Kitchen for dinner. And, don’t forget you can take this week’s NoDable and many of our other beers to-go in a crowler!