Here are this week’s news and events happening in and around the Charlotte, NC area.
- Thursday, May 3rd. Uno Mas Mexican Lager Release. Lenny Boy Brewing Co. 5 pm-11 pm. We partnered with our compadres at Bakersfield and brewed up a super smooth beer to pair with all of your favorite dishes.
Swing by the Bakersfield East Blvd on Thurs, May 3rd anytime after 5pm and be the first to try it out. We’ll be handing out Lenny Boy swag while supplies last. Bring a friend, the whole family, or your neighbor and enjoy a great spring & summer beer Charlotte!
Mexican Amber Lager
It’s a perfectly balanced Mexican Lager that will have you coming back for at least uno más. It’s crisp and dry with a touch of toast and caramel. Squeeze in a lime and salsa with an amigo.
- Thursday, May 3rd. Prairie Deconstructed Bomb Tasting Event. Carolina Beer Temple. 12 pm-11 pm. Announcing the Prairie Artisan Ales Deconstructed Bomb Tasting Event. You know you love Prairie Bomb. Well… on Thursday, May 3rd the Carolina Beer Temple will be featuring flights highlighting each of the main four ingredients that make up the imperial stout:
– Deconstructed Bomb! Cacao Nibs
– Deconstructed Bomb! Chili Peppers
– Deconstructed Bomb! Coffee
– Deconstructed Bomb! Vanilla
We hope to see you Thursday, May 3rd for this one-of-a-kind tasting event.
- Friday, May 4th. Carolina de Norte: Mexican Lager Release. Catawba Brewing Co. 12 pm-11 pm. This refreshing session cerveza celebrates the deep-rooted European influence on Mexico’s brewing history when German-speaking immigrants migrated west following the Mexican War of Independence (1821).
Deep gold in color, this Mexican Style Lager has big Vienna malt character and noble hop aroma from Hallertau Mittelfrüh German hops. True to style, it finishes clean, crisp, and well-balanced. Perhaps a bit lighter than its European counterpart and superbly drinkable, our Mexican Lager offers a subtle nod to the warm climates where it evolved.
- Saturday, May 5th. Cinco De Mayo Celebration at Sycamore! Sycamore Brewing Co. 12 pm- 10 pm. Taco’s, Sun Grown Fresh Craft Lager with Limes and good times! Margarita-Prosecco-Pops and Margarita-Beer-Pops!
Live music all day! Featuring Furia Tropikal with authentic Latin music from 3:30-6:30. Pluto for Planet from 12noon!
Plus the Salty Coconut Release Party!
- Saturday, May 5th. Legion Brewing Cinco De Mayo Celebration. Legion Brewing Company. 10 am-11 pm. Kick off your Cinco de Mayo celebrations with us as we tap a Grapefruit- Jalapeño version of our Margarita Gose, “Juan Direction”!
We will begin the day with a Cinco de Mayo themed brunch from 10AM-2PM, including a Churro inspired waffle and a Spicy Breakfast Burrito! Enjoy tacos and Queso Fundido throughout the day, with live music from 2PM-11PM.
- Sunday, May 6th. Mutts & Mimosas Boozy Brunch. Sycamore brewing. 10 am-11 pm. Bring your furry friend and join us for a Boozy Brunch to benefit the Humane Society of Charlotte!
$1 from every Beermosa/Pitcher goes to Humane Society of Charlotte.
Brunch by TIN Kitchen.
- Sunday, May 6th. Pints 4 Paws. Birdsong Brewing Co. 11 am- 3pm. Come out and see the Danes of GDFRL at Birdsong from 12-5pm!
We will also be having a Paint your Pet fundraiser from 11am – 2pm that will be taking place outside on the patio with a limited number of spots. Details below:
Great Dane Friends of Ruff Love Fundraiser at Birdsong Brewery (Paint Your Pet)
Time: 11am – 2pm
Join us at the Birdsong Brewery (1016 N Davidson St, Charlotte) for this 3 hour paint night in support of the Great Dane Friends of Ruff Love. The artist will sketch your pet onto the canvas and guide you through painting techniques that will bring your pet to life! *COUPONS NOT PERMITTED FOR THIS EVENT
***All pet photos must be submitted by 5/4/18. Please submit your photo to email@example.com
To register for a spot, go to:
Birdsong will be donating a % of each pint sold all day long and 33% of the funds from the Paint your pet will go to GDFRL!
- Tuesday, May 8th. NoDable Release: Charlotte Independence Pale Ale. NoDa Brewing Company. 4 pm-9 pm. Every single week, we release a brand new “NoDable” beer on Tuesday! This week’s new brand new brew is the Charlotte Independence Pale Ale. Stay tuned for details and the reveal of the name!
While you’re here, be sure to try a few of our 25+ brews and some TIN Kitchen for dinner. And, don’t forget you can take this week’s NoDable and many of our other beers to-go in a crowler!.