Here are this week’s news and events happening in and around the Charlotte, NC area.
- Wednesday, April 25th Pilot Batch Release-Smoke in our Lights. Triple C Brewing Company. 4 pm-9 pm. A Belgian Saison brewed with Cherry Wood Smoke Malt, Bleu Barn Bistro has dinner covered!!
- Thursday, April 26th Tap Takeover: Blowing Rock Brewing Co. Growler USA Charlotte. 6 pm=9 pm. Come see what our friends from Blowing Rock Brewing Co. have in store for us during our Tap Takeover! Plus live music with Ellie Morgan Music!
- Thursday, April 26th NoDa Brewing Tap Takeover! Carolina Beer Temple Ayrsley. 6 pm-10 pm. Join us Thursday (April 26th) for the NoDa Brewing Company Tap Takeover! We will be featuring several tasty beers from them and discounted pints and flights will be available all day long! The tap list is still being determined so please stay tuned! See you at the Temple!
- Friday, April 27th Cousins Maine Lobster Grand Opening. Sycamore Brewing. 5 pm-10 pm. A grand opening of our new food truck in Charlotte! Come join us and one of the cousins for fresh Maine Lobster!
- Friday, April 27th Cookie & Cider Pairin. Red Clay Ciderworks. 7 pm-8 pm. Tickets at http://www.Eventbrite.com.Red Clay Ciderworks is teaming up with A Smart Cookie to bring you an event that’s sure to satisfy your palate!
Cider maker Jay Bradish and Baking Scientist Monica Nye, PhD, will walk you through four different pairings, each with their own unique flair.
Seating for this event is limited to 24, so don’t wait to purchase your ticket!
Ticket holders please check in at the bar upon arrival.
- Saturday, April 28th. Spring Oyster Roast. Sycamore Brewing. 12 pm-5pm,
- Saturday, April 28th White Cap IPA Release. Triple C Brewing Company. 12 pm-10 pm. We are closing out NC Beer Month with a White IPA release. The first 192 people to buy a pint get to take home one of these limited editions Charlotte Hophead pint glasses!!
New Wrap Order food truck is here and we have live music from 4-7.
Whitecap IPA – 5.3%abv, 48 IBUs
Featuring Idaho 7 and Mosaic hops that contribute big fruity notes of apricot, tropical fruit, and citrus with moderate bitterness. A touch of orange peel and coriander add some depth to the citrus notes as they wash over your taste buds. Plenty of wheat yields a pale golden color and a light, refreshing beer that tops with a frothy white foam. On the Carolina coast or in the NC foothills; sit back, relax, and let this white IPA roll over your palate and quench your thirst.
- Sunday, April 29th Brunch, and Brews. Legion Brewing. 10 am-2 pm. Join us every Saturday and Sunday from 10AM-2PM for our made-to-order brunch menu and Carolina Sparkle Party Beermosas to start your day off right!
Southwest Breakfast Burrito
Chorizo, egg, cheddar, homemade salsa, jalapeno, and avocado. Enjoy it in a spinach wrap OR on a bed of smoked cheddar grits!
Lox and Loaded*
Smoked salmon, cucumber, onion, fresh dill and cream cheese on a Nova*s bagel.
Breakfast Sliders (3)
Bacon, egg, cheddar, tomato and black pepper aioli on soft slider buns.
Mixed Berry Parfait
Greek yogurt, mixed berries, homemade honey almond granola.
Seasonal Belgian Waffle
Flavors change with our seasonal beer line up- check our social media for updates!
Side Of Smoked Cheese Grits and a side of Warm Baked Apples