Are this week news and event happening in and around the Charlotte, NC area!
- Wednesday, January 24th Charlotte Resturant Week NoDa Brewing Company hosted bt Tin Kitchen. 5 pm-9 pm. Ticket info http://www.nodabrewing.com.
- Thursday, January 25th Carolina Beer Temple. Firestone Walker Tap Takeover 6 pm-9 pm. Please join us Thursday, January 25th at the Carolina Beer Temple when we will be featuring the fabulous and wonderful beers of Firestone Walker Brewing Co. (Paso Robles, CA) in a tap takeover extravaganza!!!
We will be featuring discounted drafts and flights all day from Firestone Walker. The tap list includes:
Union Jack IPA
Luponic Distortion IPA
Merlin Stout *Nitro*
We’ll see you Thursday! 25th.
- Thursday, January 25th Trackside Crafts Green Man Pint Night. 7 pm-10 pm. Green Man Brewing from Asheville will be in the shop, along with their sales rep, Andrew. He literally looks like the Green Man logo, so make sure you get a picture of him and post it on Instagram. 😉 We’ll be tapping their ESB, Lager, and the excellent Trickster IPA! See you then!
- Friday, January 26th Triple C Brewing Co. Carolina Rum Barrel Cake Release. 4 pm-10 pm. Our newest barrel aged creation. This 9% Golden Stout was brewed with Coffee, Cacao Nibs, and Cinnamon and aged in Muddy River Distillery Rum Barrels! This beer will be on tap and for sale in 22oz bombers in the taproom only. $14 each with a limit of 6 bottles per customer.
- Thursday, January 25th Duckworths Grille and Taphouse Ballantyne. Sierra Nevada Hop Bullet Double IPA Tapping. 6 pm-8 pm. Join us for this special tapping! Sierra Nevada reps will be attending to give away samples and swag.
ABOUT THE BEER:
Brewed with a double-barreled blast of Magnum hops and lupulin dust. Hops are the name of the game with a Double IPA, but we knew we had to take it one step further. With Hop Bullet, we’re using a new technique, hitting the beer with a double-barreled blast of Magnum hops and lupulin dust—pure, concentrated hop flavor—directly into the tank to emphasize the intense pine and citrus flavors of classic West Coast hops.
- Friday, January 26th U.S. National Whitewater Center. River’s Edge Craft Beer Dinner with Lenny Boy Brewing Co. Ticket info USNWC.org. Join us at River’s Edge for Craft Dinner, taking place Friday evenings from December 1st through February 9th. Enjoy a five-course dinner created by Executive Chef Michael Rayfield with a 6 oz. beer pairing for each course. Each night will feature a different regional brewery including New Sarum Brewing Company, Legion Brewing, Triple C Brewing Co., Sycamore Brewing, Highland Brewing Company, Legal Remedy Brewing Co., Birdsong Brewing Company, Lenny Boy Brewing Co., Sugar Creek Brewing Company, Wooden Robot Brewery.
Location: U.S. National Whitewater Center
Brewery: Lenny Boy Brewing Co.
Price: $60 per person
Time: 6:30 -9:00 pm
Registration closes the day prior to each event at midnight
Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options are available. Please select your dietary preference after selecting a date for registration.
Suitable for ages 21 and up
UPGRADE: CHEF’S TABLE
Upgraded experience featuring a chef-prepared meal inside the kitchen
Interact directly with the Chef to learn how each dish is created, how ingredients are sustainably sourced, and receive a kitchen tour
Price: $70 per person
Time: 6:30 -9:00 pm
- Saturday, January 26th Olde Mecklenburg Brewery. BA Fat Boy Breakfast, 9 am-11 am. Tickets at http://www.the-olde-mecklenburg-brewery.myshopify.com. Happy New Year! Let’s start 2018 with one of OMB’s best events…
The BA Fat Boy Breakfast is the ONLY OMB event that requires a ticket for admission, making it our most cozy and intimate event. With our taproom expansion completed in September, there will be more room to spread out, sit down and enjoy a morning full of amazing food and a special drink.
This event has quickly grown in popularity over the past two years. With Fat Boy’s 2017 European Beer Star GOLD win, we expect this year’s batch of Barrel Aged Fat Boy to be especially desired.
This year’s batch of BA Fat Boy was aged for 10 weeks in Great Wagon Road Distilling’s Quinn’s barrels. Quinn’s was awarded the Bronze Medal (2017) at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition.
Buy tickets today! All details about the tickets can be found on the ticket page linked at the top of the event post.
• The event1/27/18 from 9am-11am.
• You must buy tickets in advance. No tickets will be sold at the door. A ticket is required for admission.
• We are NOT hosting the bottle share before the breakfast this year. If you have any questions, please reply to this email.
• This is an adult-oriented event. We highly recommend 21+.
• This event is mostly indoors. We highly recommend not bringing your pet.
Thanks & Prost!
- Sunday, January 27th Charlotte Resturant Week NoDa Brewing Company hosted bt Tin Kitchen. 5 pm-9 pm. Ticket info http://www.nodabrewing.com.
- Tuesday, January 30th Duckworth Grille, and Taphouse Park Road. Foothills Tapping Bourbon Barrel Aged Sexual Chocolate. 6 pm-11:59 pm. We’re tapping some of Foothills’ finest: Barrel Aged Sexual Chocolate, Dead & Berried, Torch Pilsner and MORE!