Here are this week’s new’s and happening in and around the Charlotte, North Carolina area. Merry Christmas!
- Wednesday, December 20th, 4 pm-9 pm Triple C Brewing Co. Piolet Batch Release Bière De Garde. Bière de Garde pilot release! Bleu Barn Bistro has dinner covered!
- Wednesday, December 20th 6 pm-9 pm Vintner’s Hill Mint Hill, NC. Catawba Brewing Tap Takeover. Come on out to our last tap takeover of the year, featuring Catawba Brewing Co. Celebrating 17 years, Catawba will be pouring White Zombie, Peanut Butter Stout, and Friki Tiki IPA. You won’t want to miss this!
- December 20th-December 24th Sweet Union Brewing 12 Growlers of Christmas. For the 12 days leading up to Christmas, we’ll be offering $12 growler fills on a select beer or beers everyday!
Schedule as follows:
Sundog Saison – Every day!
12/13: Hoppy Wheat
12/14: Brown Ale
12/15: ESB, Olde Pendragon
12/16: Oktoberfest, Blondina
12/17: Distant Constellation Witbier, Sweet Tater Ale
12/20: Distant Constellation Witbier
12/21: Blue Tale Pale Ale
12/22: Chamo Stout, ESB
12/23: Astro Pterodactyl IPA, Blondina
12/24: ESB, Hoppy Wheat
- Thursday, December 21st 6 pm-9 pm Carolina Beer Temple Matthews, NC Belgian Winter Tap Takeover. Please join us Thursday, December 21st at Carolina Beer Temple when we will be featuring Belgian winter ales in a tap takeover extravaganza!!! There will be 4 Belgian winter ales on tap: Chouffe N’Ice, Delirium Noel, Gouden Carolus Noel (2016), and Scaldis Noel. We will be featuring flights and discounted drafts all day! Be sure to join us Thursday, December 21st for this exciting event!
- Thursday, December 21st 6 pm-10 pm Trackside Crafts Pineville, NC Return of New Holland! We welcome back New Holland Brewing Company for some fun just before Christmas weekend! Stay tuned for updates on draft & package offerings!
- Friday, December 22nd 4 pm-10 pm High Branch Can Release McGill Ave Hazy IPA. High Branch Brewing Co. Concord, NC. This Friday at 4 – releasing McGill Ave Hazy IPA just in time for Christmas! Smooth and easy drinking with a distinctive hop flavor and aroma from the heavy dry hopping with Mosaic and Columbus. Stop by and grab some!
- December 25th MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- Friday, January 19th 5 pm-10 pm, Saturday, January 20th 5 pm- 10pm, Sunday, January 21st 5 pm-9 pm, Monday, January 22nd 5 pm- 9 pm, Tuesday, January 23rd 5 pm-9 pm Charlotte Resturant Week: Craft Beer Dinner hosted by Tin Kitchen and NoDa Brewing Company at NoDa Brewing Company. NoDa Brewing Company and TIN Kitchen have been teaming up for years to bring Charlotteans the best food and craft beer pairings in the city. While the tap room remains the perfect place for a relaxed evening, the private area, unique table-side service and upscale menu duringCharlotte Restaurant Week make for a special night out. This one-of-kind, flavor-packed menu coupled with locally crafted brews is an experience you don’t want to miss! The full menu and ability to reserve your table at this completely unique Queen’s Feast experience will be available on Friday, December 29!