Here are weeks new and happening in and around the Charlotte, NC area.
- Wednesday, November 15th 4 pm-9 pm Triple C Brewing Company. Pilot Batch Release – Mandarina Pale Ale. This pale ale was brewed with an experimental hop ADHA-484! Join us for a pint, Bleu Barn Bistro has dinner covered!
- Thursday, November 16th 6:30 pm-10:30 pm Saluda Cerveceia Mikkeller San Diego Meet the Brewers. Join us as we welcome the brewers from Mikkeller San Diego. Let’s show them Charlotte knows how to party.
Sultan’s Curse: Barrel Aged Imperial Stout with Roasted Pistachio, Cardamon and Dark Matter Coffee.
Murk Tyson: NE style Triple IPA with Galaxy and Citra Hops
Floccy Balboa: Triple IPA
Freddie Murkury: NE style DIPA with Simcoe and Mosaic
Waves: American IPA Raspberry Blush: Coffee and Raspberry Berliner Weiss Wednesday
- Wednesday, November 15th 4 pm-10 pm Sycamore Brewing Company. Naughty Beer Winter Ale Release. It’s getting chilly, naughty bear! Warm up with this winter ale, brewed with vanilla, local honey, and seasonal spices!
- Friday, November 17th 7 pm -8:30 pm Red Clay Cider Works PIE and Cider Pairing. Red Clay Ciderworks is teaming up with A Smart Cookie to bring you an event that’s sure to satisfy your palate! Cider maker Jay Bradish and Baking Scientist Monica Nye, Ph.D., will walk you through four different pairings, each with their own unique flair.Seating for this event is limited to 24, so don’t wait to purchase your ticket! Tickets at Eventbrite
- Ticket holders please check in at the bar upon arrival.
- Sunday, November 19th 1 pm-4 pm Birdsong Brewing. Fall Oyster by Birdsong Brewing. Fall is upon us and we’re celebrating with an Oyster Roast! Our friends from Rocksalt Charlotte are bringing the oysters and the steamers down from Rappahannock River Oysters, LLC and will be on site taking care of the oyster side of things while we serve up a fresh batch of Clustershuck Oyster Stout brewed with….. you guessed it, fresh oysters! Buckets of steamed/roasted oysters will be $15 & RockSalt will be shucking raw oysters to order for $1 each! The Panthers are off that Sunday and we hope you can carve out a few hours from your pre-Thanksgiving prep agendas to relax with a few pints of delicious local beer and enjoy some super fresh oysters sold by the bucket! This event is family friendly, so all are encouraged to join! 11/19/17 1-4 PM. Rocksalt Charlotte, located in the Park Road Shopping Center, is our Oyster Roast event partner! They specialize in sustainable seafood and are proud to offer a variety of local craft beer and beverages as well. Check them out for daily oyster specials and more!
- Sunday, November 19th 12 pm -3 pm Red Clay Cider Works. Brunch with Red Clay Swing by Red Clay and get your Brunch fix! PepperBox Doughnuts and Breakfast Food Truck will be here to feed you, plus we’ll have cider-based cocktails & hot mulled #NCcider to handle your thirst. Come get your day started in the most delightful way!