Here are the news and events in and around the Charlotte area.
- October 18th Wednesday 7 pm-9 pm Birdsong Brewing Co. Cheers & Beer for Allegro. is hosting a Pint Night to benefit Allegro Foundation! They are generously donating $1 for every pint served. Birdsong Brewing Co. began right here in Charlotte! Their focus is not only on their delicious, craft beer but also on doing their part to protect the environment. In fact, 100% of their spent grains are used by a local cattle farm, and 80% of their production utilizes reusable packaging! Come join us on October 18th, from 7-9 (1016 N Davidson St. Charlotte, NC 28206), for Cheers & Beers in support of Allegro Foundation…a Champion for Children with Disabilities!
- October 18th Wednesday 4 pm-9 pm Triple C Brewing Co. Pilot Batch Release-Oktoberfest. Fall is finally here and we are celebrating with a keg of German Oktoberfest Lager! Bleu Barn Bistro has dinner covered!
- October 20th Friday 4 pm-10 pm Triple C Brewing Company. Flat Brim Hazy IPA Release. Another beer from our new brewery in The Barrel Room at Triple C!!
“Flat Brim Hazy IPA”: 5.2% ABV, Juicy IPA lovers will revel in the huge tropical fruit and citrus notes on this intensely hopped yet very low bitterness IPA. Stop by for a pint and a growler to go! We are open from 4-10 with Bleu Barn Bistro food truck and live music from the Staton Bush Project!
- October 20th Friday 7 pm-8:30 pm GoodRoad CiderWorks Cookies, Ciders, and Mead Oh My! Tickets at Everbrite. Join us for a fun evening with Charlotte baking scientist A Smart Cookie LLC. Your ticket includes tastings of three ciders and one mead carefully paired with four delightfully complimentary desserts. Limited seating, so be sure to purchase your ticket in advance.
• Newtown Pippin with a snickerdoodle cookie
• For Peach Sake with a cider glazed sugar cookie
• Blue Byway with a cheesecake cookie
• Avogadro’s Trail mead with an oatmeal scotchie cookie
- October 21st Saturday 2 pm-7 pm Legion Brewing Friends and Beerfest: Harvest Edition. Join us for our 2nd Annual Friends and Beerfest: Harvest Edition! We will be joined by our friends from Great Wagon Road Distilling Company and Good Road Ciderworks for an afternoon of fun. We will be releasing two new brews- “Cinn City” a red farmhouse ale spiced with ginger, clove, and cinnamon, as well as “Late Tates With Nate”, a roasted butternut squash and sweet potato amber. There will be pumpkin painting, games for the kids, cotton candy and cornhole! We will also be collecting canned goods for Loaves and Fishes. The Waggle Company will be hosting a Pet Parade and Costume Contest at 3PM, so come out and show off your pup in their most original get up! All participants receive a $20 Waggle credit and a chance to win some awesome prizes!