Here are this week happenings in and around the Charlotte, NC area.
- October 5th Thursday 5 pm-7 pm BirdSong Brewing. Solar Event. Red Group is hosting an event at Birdsong Brewery on Thursday, October 5th from 5pm -7:30pm. Come learn how solar can benefit your home or business. Team REDgroup will be on hand for personal discussions as well as a brief presentation regarding solar in NC. Our goals are to provide you with useful information that will help you make an educated decision regarding solar and to enjoy a tasty Birdsong Beer. Please RSVP so we can give Birdsong an idea of how many delicious brews to have ready for us. Contact us with any questions email@example.com OR 877-520-SOLAR. More info: http://bit.ly/2xamvvc
- October 9th Monday 12 pm Noda Brewing Company. join us for the release of The Woody and Wilcox Show Hop Experiment #6! We’re calling this round Hop Dumpster, because it features Mosaic, Cascade, Ekuanot, Amarillo and Centennial hops! Since it’s Columbus Day, we’ll be opening early to celebrate.
BONUS: It’s also a Monday, which means it’s You Drink, We Donate – The Sandbox! $1 of every brew you drink in the tap room will be donated to this awesome cause. Plus, TIN Kitchen will be here starting at 5 pm.
- October 13th Friday 3 pm-10 pm The Unknown Brewing Company Improper Glassware Night. it’s been 2 years so we figured it was time to bring back “Improper Glassware Night” and what better night to bring it back than on Friday the 13th?! So whats Improper Glassware Night? Well, it’s this magnificent night where we ask you to bring the most creative, weirdest, strangest, incredible thing you can drink beer out of! Yes, that’s right…we will pour craft beer in ANYTHING you bring in for only $5 and up to 24oz. We will also be giving prizes out for the most “creative”, “best in show” and a few other categories! So grab a shoe, a pot, a beaker, a trophy, a pimp chalice and come to the brewery ready to be improper.
- October 14th Saturday 11 am-11 pm Sugar Creek Brewing is three years old, and we’re celebrating with a 3 Year Anniversary Belgian Beer Fest on Saturday, October 14 from 11 AM to 11 PM! We’ll have a special anniversary flight of Belgian beers (more on that below); a “Kids Zone” with a giant bounce house, games, and face-painting; a special appearance by the Charlotte Hornets mascot,Topgolf, and CrossFit Mecklenburg; live music with The Accidentals and two other local bands; and the Ultimate Craft Beer Lovers’ Giveaway featuring a YETI cooler filled with all the Sugar Creek swag you could ever want! To enter to win this giveaway, you can purchase a $5 giveaway ticket in the taproom ($1 of which will be donated to Michelle’s Mighty Mission, a fundraiser for The Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation) anytime between now and our anniversary celebration. We’ll announce the winner at 2:25 PM on October 14! Must be present to win. To get everyone excited for the celebration, we’ll be releasing one Belgian beer every day until the anniversary party starting on Monday, October 9 – see the beer release schedule below:
Monday 10/9: Brett Saison
Tuesday 10/10: Biere de Garde
Wednesday 10/11: Galaxy Dry-Hopped Brett Saison
Thursday 10/12: Oud Bruin
Friday 10/13: Citra Dry-Hopped Saison
On the day of the 3 Year Anniversary Belgian Beer Fest, we’ll be serving special Anniversary Flights featuring four specially brewed Belgian beers:
1) Belgian Singel – Father Franklin’s Patersbier
2) Belgian Dubbel – Sugar Creek Dubbel
3) Belgian Tripel – Atmosphera Tripel
4) Belgian Quad – Sugar Creek XV
- October 14th Saturday 12 pm-11 pm Sycamore Year Anniversary. cheers to 3 YEARS! Thank you, Charlotte for your support! To show you how much we appreciate you – we want to throw one hell of a party!
Special beer releases, giveaways, 2 stages with live music, 5 food trucks! It’s going down!!Tag a friend for a chance to win a 3-year anniversary tee + koozie + a case of beer!!!
Live music by:
Swim In the Wild
Late Night Special and more. Food by:
Papi Queso Food Truck
Gyro Twins Truck