Here are this week’s news and events happening in The Charlotte, North Carolina area!
- Thursday, December 3rd. Griffith St. – DDH Hazy Pale. Triple C Brewing Company. 4 pm-10 pm.
This New England style hazy pale ale is double dry hopped with Strata, Citra, Nelson Sauvin, and HBC 586. A citrus bomb of aromas including ripened pineapple slices and zested oranges. Smooth bitterness with a dry finish help the juicy fruit and citrus flavors come through.5.4%
Draft and Crowlers
- Weekly Can Release. Resident Culture Brewing Company. 11 am-9 pm.
Check in here for weekly updates on our can & bottle releases every Thursday. Releases go live on Shop.residentculturebrewing.com at 11AM, pick up in the Taproom or Drive Thru starts at 3PM that Thursday. Orders placed on Thursday are available to pick up through that Sunday at 6PM and we will have a limited amount on tap for your enjoyment in the Taproom. ***Brand availability and limits are subject to change***11/19
//BEERS//OVER CONE Hazy IPA // 7 % ABV // Whole Cone Hop version of our Over Soul Hazy IPA with Strata hops & packed with a Citra bang. It’s drinking super soft and full of juicy citrus
NO LIMIT, $17.99 + tax per 4-packLAELAPS // Hazy IPA // 6.3% ABV // Bringing back one of our favorites to share again with you. Hopped with Citra, Galaxy, Nelson Sauvin, and Mosaic. Tropical fruit dankness with bursts of oranges and peaches. Juice casually dripping down your face without you realizing – or giving a flying FFFFFFFFF.
NO LIMIT, $17.99 + tax per 4-packRADICAL EMPATHY – German-Style Pilsner // 4.8% ABV // Hopped with Hallertau Mittelfrüh, Hallertau Blanc – All sourced directly from Seitz Farm in the Hallertau region of Germany. Krausened with all that tiny bubble goodness flitting on the tongue with whisps of fresh lemongrass and newly-mown hay.
NO LIMITS, $12.99 + tax per 4-pack11/25 ** NOTE THIS IS A WEDNESDAY RELEASE FOR THE HOLIDAY, CLOSED THANKSGIVING
FIRE WALK WITH ME – 100% Galaxy Hopped Double IPA
FOREVER ALONE: MOSAIC – 100% Mosaic Hopped IPA12/3 – COLLAB W/ The Batchmaker
OATMEAL CREAM PIE PORTER – Collab w/ The Batchmaker
THIS IS JUST A TEST
NO LIGHT WITHOUT THE DARK
UPCOMING BEERS TBC
VIBE CHECK – New Peach Sour
ACCUSTOMED TO EXCESS – Mixed Culture Pastry Berliner with Mixed Berries, Cinnamon, and Vanilla
RIDING FOR THE FEELING – New Italian Pils
DEFINE SUCCESS – Collab w/ Green Cheek Beer Co. – Costa Mesa– Imperial Stout aged on Amburana Wood and Vanilla.
- Friday, December 4th. Birdsong ( Year Anniversary Weekend! Birdsong Brewing Co. 12/4 10 am-12/6 8 pm.
We’re turning 9 (WOW) and we hope you’ll save the date to celebrate with us! We expect no shortage of awesome people, good vibes, and DELICIOUS beer! Mark yourself as interested or going to this event and you’ll get all of the updates on beer releases, food trucks, music, and other fun stuff! UPDATE: 10/16/20: You may have noticed that our event cover photo has changed! We have decided to spread our anniversary out over 3 fabulous days so we can maximize social distancing and safety for our staff and guests! Please stay tuned for details on a beer release schedule, music, food trucks, and more! Cheers, we couldn’t be more excited to celebrate 9 years with all of you!*Due to our current climate we will post updates regarding party times/dates, social distancing plans, and tap room/outdoor capacity. Please stay tuned!
- Friday, December 4th. Providence Plantaion Neighborhood Delivery. 5 pm-6 pm.
We’re coming to the Providence Plantation Neighborhood this Thursday, December 4!Place orders by Dec. 4 before 2:30 PM and delivery is between 5-6 PM.Pick up location – 3100 Houston Branch RoadVisit https://pilotbrewing.square.site, select the “Providence Plantation pick up” button to add to your cart. Once order is complete, choose the pick up option to continue to payment
(disregard the given pick up time, we’ll be there between 5-6 pm)
- Friday, December 4th, “Rakefire” BBA Imperial Stout Bottle Release. Town Brewing. 2 pm. “Rakefire” is an 11.1% Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout. After a long slumber in bourbon barrels, Rakefire has finally awoken! Dark, decadent, and intense, this imperial stout boasts notes of bittersweet chocolate, caramel, and espresso, enhanced by subtle flavors of vanilla, bourbon, and coconut imparted by the oak. $11.99 each- 500ml bottles. We will also be releasing a “Rakefire” variant which will include Cinnamon, Chocolate, Vanilla, and Chile Pepper (Mole). $13.99 each- 500ml bottles. Available starting Friday December 4th starting at 2pm.