Here are this week’s news and events happening in the Charlotte, North Carolina area
- Wednesday, November 18th. Highland Cold Mountian Release. Mac’s Speed Shop. 5 pm. You’ve waited a long year…even with 2020, we still got Cold Mountain!! Come on out while we still have some. It will be tapped and once we run out, we run out!
- Thursday, November 19th. Pre-Thanksgving Can Release. Divine Barrel Brewing. 12 pm-10 pm.
Don’t go to Thanksgiving empty-handed! We’ve got 4 brews dropping this Thursday that will pair perfectly for the holiday! Come by and pick up 4-packs with NO limits starting at noon! Here’s what we’re releasing:Carolina Cobbler – Peach: Pastry Berliner, 6.0% ABV – This Berliner will have you thinking about Grandma’s cobbler fresh from the oven and cooling on her window sill. Brewed with massive amounts of peaches, Madagascan vanilla, graham crackers, cinnamon & an extra dose of lactose, giving this dessert-style Berliner the extra pillowy mouthfeel it deserves. A blast of tangy, juicy, peach gives way to a heaping scoop of creamy vanilla ice cream and a cinnamon pie crust.Defensive Pancake: Breakfast Porter, 6.8% ABV – A Robust Porter fermented with Madagascar vanilla and pure Vermont maple syrup. A classic porter base that is enhanced by a rich maple character and a subtle yet creamy vanilla finish. Drink with breakfast!Defensive French Toast: Breakfast Porter, 6.8% ABV – A Robust Porter fermented with Madagascar vanilla, Vermont maple syrup, Saigon cinnamon and coffee. We took our Defensive Pancake base and turned into French Toast in a glass.Lunchbox Confidential: PB&J Sour, 6.0% ABV –
This fun pastry berliner will bring you back to lunch time as a kid! Lunchbox Confidential is dosed to the gills with peanut butter, jammy strawberry purée, graham cracker & lactose. You won’t want to trade this one with your friend!
- Friday, November 20th. “Bret Note” Chai Latte Brown & “Sonic Fruits” Sour IPA Dual Can release. Town Brewing. 2 pm. Bent Note” Chai Latte Brown Ale: A 5.6% classic American brown ale enhanced by the addition of local, organically sourced chai tea. The spice character is perfectly balanced by the malt flavor and lactose sugar, making for a smooth, easy drinking ale perfect for welcoming cooler weather. $13.99-16oz/4 pack cans. “Sonic Fruits” Sour IPA: Double dry hopped with Mosaic and Citra, and fruited with Pineapple, Peach, Tangerine, and Blueberry, this IPA was fermented with a unique yeast strain that produces pleasant sourness and notes of citrus and stone fruit. $15.99-16oz/4 pack cans. More details to follow as the release approaches!
- Saturday, November 21st. Wool Socks & No Filtah Double can Release. Red Clay Cider Works. 12 pm-10 pm.
Just in time for the holidays! Our holiday fan favorite, Wool Socks, is making its first appearance in cans! It’ll be accompanied by No Filtah Cidah, a classic unfiltered bone dry cider that’ll pair great with any holiday meal.Wool Socks 6.5% ABV – Inspired by the Swedish recipe Glögg, this slightly sweet cider has a wonderful spiced bouquet and well balanced finish. Black currant, orange peel, cinnamon, cardamom, and other spices bring everything together for a potpourri of deliciousness.No Filtah Cidah 6.9% ABV – An ode to our Massachusates born and raised teammate Paul. This cider has some attitude. Dry unfiltered and hazy, this full bodied cider is clean and crisp. Just like Paul’s unfiltered stories and opinions. We think you’ll find No Filtah very refreshing. Enjoy!Cans will be available to purchase in person, or online for a fast easy pick-up beginning Saturday, November 21st at 12pm.Online pre-orders & sales will open up Saturday, November 21st at 8am.
- Saturday, November 21st. CLT Epiphany Bottle Release at Sugar Creek Brewing. Sugar Creek Brewing. 12 pm-11 pm. Join us on November 21st for the release of our bottle conditioned CLT Epiphany. Just one of the many things happening for our 6th Anniversary! This collaboration with Epiphany Craft Malt is boasting with flavors of bready malts and dark fruits. We’re also serving up a full food menu and specialty craft cocktails so there’s something for everyone in your group to enjoy!
- Saturday, November 21st. Sugar Creek 6th Anniversary Celebration. Sugar Creek Brewing. 12 pm (21st)- 11 pm (22nd).
Come and Safely Celebrate Sugar Creek’s 6th Anniversary the weekend of 11/20-11/22. We’ve decided to space the celebration out over the weekend to maintain safe occupancy levels. We’ll have LIVE music, bottle releases, draft releases along with great specials all weekend long! See flier for details!Here is how we are going to keep you safe:•Our celebration has been delayed and spaced out over the course of the weekend (20th 21st & 22nd) to keep occupancy levels within the Governors guidelines
•Occupancy will be monitored at the entrance along with a quick Temperature check to be sure everyone is safe before entering.
•Bar stools will be removed and limited seating will be available inside, social distance spacing will be in effect.
•All Guests and Staff must wear a mask when entering or transiting the building.
•We have tons of space in the Taproom, Eventroom and 2 Patio Spaces, so a safe space will not be hard to find.
•All Tables will be sanitized before and after a guest arrives.
•If you have forgotten a mask it’s no problem. Just ask your server or bartender and we’ll grab you one.Thanks so much to everyone in advance and we look forward to seeing you all real soon!
- Saturday, November 21st. Up All Night Breakfast Porter Release. Triple C Brewing Company. 12 pm-10 pm. The best thing about New Years is the Christmas lights! Our 10% Breakfast Porter is back and tap and in 16oz cans. Brewed with flaked oats, honey, lactose, coffee and chocolate malts.