Here are this week’s news & events happening in the Charlotte, North Carolina area!
- Thursday, October 22nd. Special Brownies Chocolate Stout 2020 Release. Sycamore Brewing. 4 pm-9 pm.
Special Brownies Chocolate Stout is coming BAAAACK!Pouring in our taproom, and available for pickup or FREE delivery at SycamoreBrew.com on 10/24/20. A pinch of this, a dash of that. Into the mixing bowl! These brownies will take you to another dimension.FOOD TRUCKS:
My Sausage Buddy
Strudelteig EuropeanLIVE MUSIC:
- Friday, October 23rd. Small Batch Release: Strawberry Shortcakes on NITRO. Red Clay Ciderworks. 2 pm-10 pm. Next up in our small batch desert series is Strawberry Shortcake, a semi-sweet cider with strawberry, vanilla, just a touch of lemon zest and served on Nitro to give it that creamy mouthfeel!
- Friday, October 23rd. Short Sleeve Tuxedo – Chocolate Rye Stout. Triple C Brewing Company. 4 pm-10 pm.
A rich chocolate stout with flavors of sweet milk chocolate and brownie batter. Rye and Chocolate Rye malt contribute to this full-bodied beer with added complexity and subtle malty spiciness. This stout finishes with burnt coffee flavors from Roasted Barely, giving it a balance of sweetness and roastiness. Draft and Crowlers.7.3% ABV
- Friday, October 23rd. Hot Pistol Release. NoDa Brewing Company. 3 pm-10 pm.
Returning For 2020 — Hot Pistol Chocolate Raspberry Habanero Stout! Rich chocolate aroma accented with the tartness of raspberries and subtle heat of habanero peppers (7% ABV).The winning brew from our first ever homebrew competition.Available on draft and in 4-packs to-go at the taproom and brew-thru starting October 23.Available at retailers beginning October 26.This Stout Is Smokin’!
- Saturday, October 24th. White Blaze Winter Ale Release. Triple C Brewing Company. 12 pm-10 pm.
Our favorite winter ale is back on draft and in cans with a new look!White Blazes mark the entire 2200 miles of the Appalachian Trail leading weary hikers in the right direction. We brewed this Winter Ale with Ceylon Cinnamon and Vanilla Beans, in honor of the great App Trail that provides a respite from our chaotic city lives.6% ABV
- Sunday, October 25th. Pups and Pumpkins. World of Beer (Epicenter, Charlotte). 1 pm. Bring your furry friends by in their best Halloween costume for a pet costume contest! Best dog costume will win a $50 gift certificate to Canine Cafe Charlotte! We will also be featuring a specialty pumpkin beers all day. Costume winner will be announced at 2:30 PM!