Here are this week’s new and events happening in the Charlotte, North Carolina area!
- Friday, September 18th. Empire Destroyer Release at Brewers at 4001 Yancey. 11 am-10 pm. Brewers at 4001 Yancey. Brewers at 4001 Yancey bring us the latest CLT Brew’d beer Empire Destroyer Imperial IPA. With the Southern Tier base recipe of Double Phreshie at hand, Brandon put his spin on the brew to create an imperial IPA with the sinister collection of hop pellets, whole cone hops, hop hash, and distilled hop oil. Together they create Empire Destroyer, an Imperial DIPA.
- Friday, September 18th. Orange & Spice Witbier Release. Triple C Brewing Company. 4 pm-10 pm.
Traditional Belgian Witbier brewed with fresh ground coriander and orange peel. This wheat beer has mild fruity flavors and a bit of spicy phenols from the yeast. With some wild bacteria and yeasts added, this Witbier has a touch of acidity making it quite refreshing these last days of summer. 5.8% ABV
Draft and CrowlersMedellin Food Truck will be on the patio
- Saturday, September 19th. Pink Robots Release: Raspberry & Blackberry kettle Sour. Birdsong Brewing Co. 3 pm-10 pm.
Coming back by VERY popular demand, we have a release date for Pink Robots Blackberry/Raspberry Kettle Sour! You’re probably wondering why we waited so long this year and we’re pleased to announce that we’ve partnered with Carolina Breast Friends. We will be donating a portion of the proceeds from this year’s entire batch of Pink Robots to The Pink House at Carolina Breast Friends. The vision of Carolina Breast Friends is to support, encourage, and empower those in our community who are affected by breast cancer. Brewed with over 1300 lbs of raspberry and blackberry, our kettle-soured ale is bright, tangy and deliciously fruity. Upfront berry aromatics and a lingering tartness come together for an easy-drinking experience. It won’t take long to see why it’s a fan and staff favorite. Even Yoshimi would agree—Pink Robots can’t be beat!We will be releasing this beer on draft & in CANS at 3pm on 9/19/20! Cheers!
- Saturday, September 19th. Panty Raid Peanut Butter Porter Release! Sycamore Brewing Company. 12 pm-9 pm.
Releases in our taproom & SycamoreBrew.com for pickup or FREE delivery to select zips. Time to raid the pantry! This decadent porter is loaded with chocolatey goodness and smooth, creamy peanut butter
- Saturday, September 19th. Flat Brim Hazy IPA Release. Triple C Brewing Company. 12 pm-10 pm.
Our favorite Hazy IPA returns on Saturday the 19th! Flat Brim Hazy IPA is bursting with Citra, Mosaic and Simcoe hops! Cans and Draft. 5.2% ABVDeejai Food Truck will be here for lunch and dinner with their amazing Thai offerings. Live music on the patio from 5-8 with Sam Tayloe of Time Sawyer!