Here are this week’s news and events happening in the Charlotte, North Carolina area!
- Thursday, November 21st. Up All Night Breakfast Porter Release. Triple C Brewing Company. 4 pm-10 pm. The best thing about New Years is the Christmas lights! Our 10% Breakfast Porter is back and in 16oz cans for the first time!! Brewed with flaked oats, honey, lactose, chocolate malts, and Magnolia Coffee Company coffee. There may be a couple surprise draft-only variants too…
- Thursday, November 21st. Blackberry Lemon Tart Release. Catawba Brewing Company. 3 pm-9 pm. This week’s Passport Beer is straight out of the bakery! Brewed with fresh lemon peel and blackberries, this pink drink is a little sweet with a tart bite.
- Friday, November 22nd. YWDW Foster Village & Elderly Coffe IPA Release. NoDa Brewing Company. 9 pm. Did we just make your favorite IPA? 🍻If you’re a coffee AND IPA lover, this brew was made with you in mind.
It gets better though! If you come by the OG to enjoy this brew, you’ll be contributing to a charitable cause. 👏 We’ll be donating $1 from every pint sold during the ENTIRE weekend to our friends at Foster Village Charlotte, whether you order our Enderly coffee IPA or another brew on tap. They’ll also be joining us at the OG on Friday!
If you want to see how our other IPAs on tap would taste with a coffee twist, try out our coffee infused options where we use a French press to steep Enderly coffee beans on one of our non-coffee infused IPAs. ☕️
This coffee IPA, sitting at 6% ABV, is a bright west coast IPA. It’s brewed with a special blend addition of Guatemala and Colombian coffee beans from our friends at Enderly. The base IPA is brewed with a heavy dosage of Simcoe and Mosaic hops and is infused with coffee in a small dose. It then received a heavy dose after fermentation, to bring this rich roasted coffee addition to the piney IPA. 👌🏻🤤
- Friday, November 22nd. Citra Acid Test Release. Triple C Brewing Company. 4 pm-10 pm. As soon as we heard we had won a 2019 GABF Bronze in American-Style Sour Ale, we brewed up a batch of Citra Acid Test. Limited draft and only 80 cases. Don’t miss yours!!
4.7% ABV, Kettle soured and loaded with Citra hops, this is a tart and refreshing ale full of juicy tropical fruit notes.
- Saturday, November 23rd. Russian Roulette Beer Release. The Unknown Brewing Company. 11 am. We’re opening at 11am this Saturday for the Russian Roulette can release!
Our delicious Imperial Stout is brewed with chocolate, spices, & peppers, sold only in 4-packs, and 1 out of every pack is EXTREMELY hot from the Carolina Reaper pepper!
1 case per person!
VERY LIMITED QUANTITY ON HAND!
Get here early if you wanna play a little Russian Roulette the Unknown way!
- Saturday, November 23rd. Christmas Cookie Can Release. Sycamore Brewing. 12 pm-11 am. It’s back! 🎄🍪 Christmas Cookie Winter Ale will be released Saturday, November 23rd in our taproom! There are limited cases and they will go fast. ‘Tis the season!
- Sunday, November 24th. Fall Oyster Roast at Birdsong! Birdsong Brewing Co. 1 pm-4 pm. 📣📣 UPDATE: DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL: The oyster roast is rescheduled to 11/24 (same time). We want the best possible experience for our customers and hope you’ll join us on 11/24!
Fall is in full swing and we’re celebrating with an Oyster Roast! Our friends from Rappahannock Oyster Company are bringing the oysters and the steamers down from Rappahannock River Oysters, LLC! We’ll have buckets of steamed/roasted oysters & they’ll be shucking raw oysters to order by the dozen! We’ll be brewing up a special Oyster Stout in honor of the occasion, hope you can join!
Mark your calendars for one of Charlotte’s favorite oyster events! This event is family-friendly, so all are encouraged to join!
WHEN: Sunday, November 24th, 1-4 PM.
- Monday, November 25th. Mimosa Gose Release. Pilot Brewing. 2 pm-9 pm. Our award-winning Mimosa Gose will be back on tap soon! Join us for $3 goblets on release day.