Here are this week’s news and events happening in the Charlotte, NC area!
- Thursday, September 5th. Iced Maple Latte Imperial Stout. Triple C Brewing Company. 4 pm-10 pm. Fall is almost here and we are celebrating with a stout release!
Aromas of sweet maple, fresh ground espresso, & mocha. Thick & sweet viscous mouthfeel, with notes of toffee, sweet caramel, and freshly brewed coffee.
- Thursday, September 5th. Limited Release: Movin’ On Up Hazy pale Ale. Birdsong Brewing Co. 3 pm-10 pm. Join us on Thursday, 9/5/19 for the release of Movin’ On Up Hazy Pale Ale! Cans and draft will release at 3p!
Balanced and crushable, Movin’ on Up combines Idaho Gem, Strata, Cashmere, and El Dorado hops for bright aromatics and a pleasant bitterness. Flaked oats and wheat allow the hops to shine. On the finish, you’ll notice tropical fruit notes and a hint of sweetness.
- Friday, September 6th. Apricot Kettle Sour & Grapefruit Kettle Sour at The OG. NoDa Brewing Co. N. Davidson St. 3 pm-10 pm. Join us Friday, September 6th at the OG for not just one Kettle Sour, but two! Our Apricot Kettle Sour is a straight forward Kettle soured Ale that is tart from kettle souring for 2 days. It is fermented on Apricot puree after fermentation starts, while our Grapefruit Kettle Sour is fermented on Grapefruit puree after fermentation starts. These tart and zesty options are the perfect way to celebrate the weekend. See you on Friday! 🍻
*These beers will not be available at our N. Tryon location.*
- Friday, September 6th. V-Hop Triple Can Release. The Unknown Brewing Company. 6 pm-10 pm. We are so excited this time of year. The weather is changing and the beers are getting bigger. Join us Friday, September 6th for the Release of Vehopciraptor (V-hop, if you cant, pronounce it) This beer is like opening a can of delicious hop nectar. Malty sweet smooth and hoppy but not overly bitter. Come see why this clever girl has made an appearance every year since then beginning.
9 hop additions
9 different hops
Can available by the 4pack (16oz) or by draft.
- Saturday, September 7- Sunday, September 8th. Journey Through Belgium Tap Takeover. Carolina Beer Temple Charlotte. 12 pm-12 am. Free tickets at eventbrite.com. 8 Belgian Beers. 1 Awesome Night.
Belgium has long been associated with great beer. Many, in fact, would say that it is the great beer country on Earth. We aren’t ones to take sides, but we will say this: they definitely know how to make some good beer. So join us as we tap 8 Belgian beers from across a wide variety of styles, and take you on a journey to Europe in a glass. You’ll be hungry for chocolate and stroopwafel by the time we’re done
TAP LIST IN PROGRESS:
- Sunday, September 8th. Auntie Anne’s at Blue Blaze Brewing. Blue Blaze Brewing. 3 pm-8 pm. We will be at Blue Blaze Brewing for the 1st Time and it is a Panthers Gameday!!! Come and join us and enjoy a Cool Draft or Two and some Warm Fresh Oven-Baked Pretzels.
With delicious options such as our Original Pretzels, Pretzel Mini Dogs, Pretzel Dogs, Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels, Pepperoni Pretzels, Nuggets and yummy dipping sauces such as cheese, hot salsa cheese, caramel, and honey mustard, there is definitely something for everybody!!