Here are this week’s news and events happening in the Charlotte, North Carolina area!
- Wednesday, June 26th. Founders Brewing Beer Dinner. Queen City Crafts and Gourmet. 9:30 pm. Our next beer dinner is with Founders Brewing, and we’ve been saving some really fun beers for this event!
Chef Jon has created this six-course tasting menu:
with Mas Agave
Maple Glazed Smoked Duck Breast Salad
with Curmudgeon’s Better Half
Glazed Faroe Islands Salmon Nigiri
with Barrel Runner
Pork and Apple Pasty
-Double Trouble Beer Glaze
with Double Trouble
Smoked Beef Ribs
-Black Cherry BBQ Sauce
Maple-bacon Bread Pudding
-CBS Maple Ice Cream
Tickets are $70 per person and include all six courses and six beers. Please call the restaurant at (980) 339-5610 to reserve your seats for this amazing dinner!
- Thursday, June 27th. Améliw’s & Birdsong Collab & Sorbet Paring. Birdsong Brewing. 5 pm-7 pm. Join us on Thursday, June 27th from 5-7p for a special Birdsong and Amélie’s French Bakery & Café beer release and pairing! “Passion Play” is a Strawberry Passion Fruit Tart Ale that was brewed as a compliment to Amélie’s new Strawberry Passion Fruit Sorbet Sandwiches! Amélie’s will be on site sampling the sorbet sandwiches from 5-7p and we will be donating a portion of sales to Time Out Youth! The beer will be available all day and eventually at Amélie’s Uptown location so if you can’t make it from 5-7p, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to taste this delicious brew!
Amélie’s is a French bakery and café located in Charlotte NC, Rock Hill SC and Atlanta GA. Their mission is to foster a feast for the senses and unique experience for each and every person that walks through their doors.
* The Strawberry Passion Fruit Sorbet Sandwich is a sandwich made of 2 classic French macaron cookies w/ strawberry passion fruit sorbet in between. It’s also dairy & gluten free!
- Friday, June 28th-30th. Brewers at 4001 Yancey 1 year anniversary. Brewers at 4001 Yancey. 28th- 5pm to 30th- 7 pm. Tickets at eventbrite.com. We are turning 1!
And we want you to come and celebrate with us ALL WEEKEND LONG! 🥳
We’re kicking off the weekend-long party on Friday at 5pm with 3 music acts!
– Sofie Pederson
– Brill Cosby
– New Reveille
We will also be serving up a late night food buffet!
Come thirsty because we’ll have our tasting tables and the beer cart for you to easily taste all of our beer that you love so much!
💙 SUNDAY: CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAY
We wouldn’t be the AWESOME brewery we are today without the support of our loyal guests and new guests over the past year!
To say ‘thank you’, we will be pouring $4 drafts all day, giving exclusive brewery tours, and will have 1-year anniversary shirts for sale!
We are also offering up behind the scenes brewery tour tickets for $10. Ticket includes: commemorative shirt, a sample of one of our newest Charlotte Brew’d beers, tasting glass, and a wealth of knowledge about your favorite local watering hole! Visit the link below to purchase tickets before they’re gone (must be 21+)
Every day of our celebration weekend we will have giveaways, so pencil us in that weekend and come celebrate with us!
- Friday. June 28th, Earthly Desire Saison Small Batch Release. Triple C Brewing Company. 4 pm-10 pm. Kyle brewed a dry saison with fresh rhubarb and strawberries added. This refreshing saison comes in at 5.3% ABV and will give you a delicate taste of summer dreams.
- Saturday, June 29 & Sunday, June 30th. The Chamber Grand Opening. The Wooden Robot, E. 36 st Suite 100. June 29 12pm – June 30th 12 am. It is with great pleasure that we announce the date of The Official Grand Opening of The Chamber – Mark your calendars for Saturday, June 29th Noon-Midnight!
We will be re-releasing a very limited quantity of our GABF Gold Medal Winner – Rèserve Dorèe de Pēche, along with Rèserve Blanc, Rèserve Dorèe ‘18 & Strawberry Swirl it!
~ More details to come ~