Here are this week’s happenings in the Charlotte, North Carolina area!
- Thursday, May 2nd. Southern Range Tap Takeover. Carolina Beer Temple. 12 pm-11 pm. Free Tickets at eventbrite.com. Monroe, North Carolina isn’t known far and wide for too many things, but it’s one and only brewery has already put it on the map as one of the best beer destinations around. South Range Brewing have long been favorites of ours here at the Temple, and we are excited to have the opportunity to share their world-class brews with a whole new audience as they take over the taps with some of the best and most exciting options anywhere in the Old North State!
-Hopsequences Hazy IPA
-Cookie D’oh Cookie Dough Stout
-Energizer Blondie Coffee Blonde Ale
- Friday, May 3rd. Untappd Festival Pre-Game. Heist Brewery and Barrel Arts. 1 pm-11 pm. To celebrate the first ever Untappd Festival at Bank of America stadium, we will be throwing down at our Barrel Arts spot the day before from 1-11P.
We will have a few guest taps on the night of 5/3, starting at 6P. Here is the lineup, as we have the ability to showcase some of the breweries throughout our Carolinas:
Amor Artis Brewing – YORK COUNTY, Rye BA Imperial Stout
New Anthem Beer Project – NEON GOD (DDH Citra/Mosaic), Hazy IPA
White Elephant Beer Co – IMPERIAL ALMOND TROOPER, Imperial Stout w/ Cacao Nibs, Toasted Almond, and Cinnamon
King Canary Brewing Company – PARTY FOWL, Fruited Sour IPA
High Branch Brewing Co.
HopFly Brewing Company
And when those six breweries have their beers kick, we called some more of our friends, and are going to put on some extras:
Flying Machine Brewing Company – FLUTTERING FOLLY, Hazy Double IPA
Incendiary Brewing Company – BANANA PANCAKE BANE, Imperial Stout w/ Maple, Banana, and Vanilla
Oh, and we’ve decided to release a small batch beer during this as well! Super stoked about it!
- Friday-Sunday, May 3rd-5th. Belgian Cellar Raid. Sugar Creek Brewing. Fri 1 pm-4 pm, Sat 1 pm-4 pm, Sun 12 pm-9 pm. ALL WEEKEND long we are raiding the Brew Masters cellar to unleash a few locally brewed interpretations of some Belgian Classics! We’ll start with the release of a white wine Barrel Aged Tripel bugged with lacto and Brett and a white wine barrel aged GOSE on Friday. If that’s not enough we’re also unveiling our new Bottle Conditioned menu FEATURING multiple years of Dubbel, Biere De Garde, Tripels, Barley Wine and Dark Strongs. Don’t miss the opportunity to try some serious labor of love in a glass all weekend long!
- Saturday, May 4th. 2019 Untappd Beer Festival – Early Access. 3 pm. Tickets at Ticketmaster.com ($65.00) Beer enthusiasts and brewers from around the world will assemble on the field at the stadium to celebrate beer and breweries from across the United States. Over 100 brewers will pour samples of between two and four beers at booths stationed on the field at Bank of America Stadium. The event will highlight dozens of Charlotte-area and North Carolina and South Carolina breweries as well as a strong contingent of brewers from around the country. VIP ACCESS allows for 3:00PM entry into the festival. Must be 21 years and older to attend the Untapped Beer Festival. The Festival is a rain or shine event.
Sale Dates and Times:
Public Onsale : Fri, 1 Mar 2019 at 09:00 AM
Presale Offers : Tue, 26 Feb 2019 at 01:00 PM
- Tuesday, May 7th. Mother Earth 10 year Birthday Parth with Hoppin’. Hoppin’. 5 pm-10 pm. Join the entire Hoppin’ brewery crew as we tap 10 great beers to celebrate 10 years! Featuring specialty swag, vintage kegs, and birthday cake.