Here are this week’s happenings in the Charlot, North Carolina Area.
- Wednesday, April 3rd. April Pints for Purpose. Wooden Robot Brewery. 4 pm-10 pm. 2 days after April Fool’s Day? 😬 That’s right, this month’s Pints for Purpose fundraiser will be at Wooden Robot Brewery (www.WoodenRobotBrewery.com) so make plans to visit another one of the great ones in the Charlotte area.
We will be there with a table set up selling some goodies, handing out tons of info on what our goal is and there will be a bunch of sweet raffle prizes to be had!
Twisted Eats will be there for all your beer infused menu items for dinner so add it to your 2019 Pints for Purpose calendar.
Ok… as always click GOING or INTERESTED so you get the reminders and updates and be sure to INVITE your pals to make this a fun one!
Be sure to check their website out too and sign up for their newsletter and check out all their unique beverages! ❤️🐻
- Wednesday, April 3rd. Crafty Food Truck at Sycamore Brewing. 4 pm-9 pm. Join us at Sycamore Brewing this spring & summer!
- Thursday, April 4th. Seasonal Release: Sunshine Gose! Birdsong Brewing Co. 3 pm-10 pm. Spring is upon us and we are excited to release our Spring Seasonal, Sunshine Gose! Hope you can join us for the release of draft and cans on Thursday, 4/4/19!
Soak up some rays with our Sunshine Gose, a deliciously tart brew ideal for breezy afternoons and hanging out with good friends. Sea salt and coriander add a touch of brightness while notes of lemon provide a juicy tang for a clean and refreshing drinking experience.
- Thursday, April 4th. Beer Class: An Evening with North Carolina Brewers. Total Wine & More (Charlotte-Myers Park). 6 pm-8 pm. Tickets at https://www.totalwine.com/special-event/an-evening-with-north-carolina-brewers/charlotte-myers-park/north-carolina/e/ec395227?cid=social:class::facebook:605_myers_park_an_evening_with_NC_brewers_class_LP:&fbclid=IwAR2rQZBBo3XGg4sX_BJqGKZWK_cXrRZPFbmrkosZY7iSmtUnqWfO0gSvpgw. Join Southern Tier Brewing Company & Victory Beer brewers, Lydia Moranski and Jeanine Janowski, and Sierra Nevada Mills River brewer, DJ Swanson, as they discuss the innovative and unique things they’re doing in North Carolina.
Attendees will enjoy flights from each brewery, including pilot brews not yet available to the public! Each flight will include food pairings and Sierra Nevada‘s own line of condiments. Plus, attendees will get a free beverage cooler with every event ticket!
Tickets are $10 per person.
Click the ticket link to reserve your seats online at our website!
- Friday, April 5th. Can Release *Riding Down Rodeo Drive* Juicy Double IPA. The Unknown Brewing Company. 6 pm-10 pm. Join us April 4th as we release a delicious Double IPA dry hopped twice with some super juicy and aromatic hops. We will have 16oz cans for sale as well as some LA rap tunes until 7 followed by live music. Cans are limited so come by and try this tasty beer! Food by Passport Dough & Co.
- Friday, April 5th. NoDable Release: Loch Norman Scottish Ale. NoDa Brewing Company. 3 pm-10 pm. Each month, we release several brand new brews as part of our “NoDable” Series. This week’s brew is our Loch Norman Scottish Ale sitting at 4.8% ABV.
Join us to celebrate the upcoming 2018 Loch Norman Highland Games with this Scottish 60 shilling. This full-bodied and malty beer will surely get you in the festival spirit. While you are here enjoy a special live performance by the Loch Norman Pipe Band right on our tap room patio!
- Saturday, April 6th. Strawberry lemonade Gose Can Release. Sycamore Brewing. 10 am-10 pm. Tart and Refreshing, this Whimsical Sour Wheat Beer is brewed with Ripe Strawberries, Lemon Zest and a hint of Pink Himalayan Sea Salt!
- Saturday, April 6th. Can Release: Alpine Lente Maibock. Blue Blaze Brewing. 2 pm-9 pm. We are releasing Alpine Lente Maibock in cans for the first time in an exclusively small batch! Outside of the available kegs, we will only can one round in the amount of roughly 20 cases.
Like a springtime alpine meadow, our traditional golden spring German-style bock comes across with very subtle floral and spicy notes from German noble hops, a mild Vienna malt backbone, and finishes fresh and clean. At 6.yeahbaby %, it does the trick.
Live Music – TBD
Food Truck – Wild Dog Hot Dogs