Here are this week’s news happening in the Charlotte, North Carolina area!
- Wednesday, March 6th. Cookie-Inspired Beer and Cookieparing with NoDa Brewing. NoDa Brewing Company. 4 pm-7 pm. Tickets at Eventbrite.com. Join us on Wednesday, March 6 at NoDa Brewing after 4 p.m. to sample the brewery’s limited edition, cookie-inspired beers paired with cookies from local pastry chefs. Justin-Burke Samson, Laney Jahkel-Parrish (300 East), Hannah Heacock (Earl’s Grocery) and Samantha Allen (Wentworth & Fenn) put a pastry chef’s touch on four classic cookies. We’ll be there until cookies sell out, which might not take long, so get a ticket to make sure you get a chance to try these delicious desserts!
Guests must be 21+. Tickets recommended; cookie quantities are limited.
- Wednesday, March 6th. Launch Party – Untappd Beer Festival. Legion Brewing SouthPark. 4 pm-7 pm. Join Untappd to celebrate the launch of the Untappd Beer Festival! The festival will take place May 4th at Bank of America Stadium and the kickoff event will be held on March 6th from 4:00 – 7:00pm at Legion Brewing SouthPark! Come learn more about this awesome festival coming to the Queen City!
- Thursday, March 7th. Resident Culture Tap Takeover. Pop The Top Craft Beer Shop. 2 pm-10 pm. **UPDATE** We need to push the RC tap takeover out a week due to the beers not being ready by the 28th.**
We are extremely excited and elated to share the news that we will be doing a tap takeover with one of our favorite breweries in the QC….. @residentculture
Thursday, February 28th is when we’ll be tapping 3 sneak peek brand new beers that will later be released at the brewery on March 2nd! There is also the possibility of some other great stuff that RC will bring out, so you don’t want to miss out on this takeover!
#stayfunky @residentculture #plazamidwood #southend #bottleshoplif
- Thursday, March 7th. Cookie and Beer Pairing. Carolina Ale House Waverly 4 pm-9 pm. Tickets at Eventbrite.com. Cookies and beer, we can’t think of a better pairing!
Join us for a Cookie and Beer Pairing featuring 4 types of cookies and a flight of 4 beers from our taps!
Cookies Paired with:
Stone Tropic of Thunder Lager
Kentucky Blackberry Porter
Lonerider Sweet Josie
Cigar City Jai Alai
*Beer subject to change based on availability.
- Friday, March 8th and 9th. Bold Missy Tap Takeover. Pout Taproom. 5 am- 12 am. This Friday Bold Missy Brewing Company takes over Pour Taproom as we host the exclusive release of their Famous Glitter Beer – A Touch of Whimsy!
This is a night you do not want to miss!
DJ Hollywood will be providing the music from 9pm to midnight
Bold Missy will also be bringing their:
Irish Amber and Suffragette (Dark Kettle Sour)
Tag your friends and we’ll see you on Friday!
- Friday, March 8th. Little Debbie Flight Night. Flying Saucer Charlotte. 6 pm-12 pm. Pairing some of your favorite snacks with some very good brews
Swiss Cake Rolls w/ Left Hand Brewing Company Raspberry Milk Stout
Star Crunch’s w/ Cigar City Brewing Maduro Brown Ale
Pecan Spin Wheels w/ Double Barley Brewing Cinnamon Crumb Cake
Nutty Buddy’s w/ Horny Goat Brewing Company Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter,
- Saturday, March 9th. Greenway IPA Release. Triple C Brewing Company. Back by popular demand, the first IPA we brewed back in 2012! Greenway IPA returns with the same hop punch and new to us Vienna and Carolina Gold Malt from Carolina Malt House, Inc.!
New Wrap Order will be on the patio!
- Saturday, March 9th. Dual Can Realise. Divine Barrel Brewing. 11 am-11 pm. Join us this Saturday, March 9th at 11am for our second ever can release! We’ll be releasing two beers for you before our One Year Anniversary Celebration! We’re bringing back fan favorite Ice Cream Paint Job and a new American IPA we’re calling Basement of My Brain. There will be NO limits on either beer and will be priced at $16.99 + tax per 4-pack.
Ice Cream Paint Job: Berliner Weisse, 4.6% ABV – A jammy Berliner fermented with vanilla, lactose and over 500 lbs of raspberries, sweet cherries, and blueberries. Sweet jammy fruit and vanilla explode on the forefront with a subdued lactic and berry tartness to round it out.
Basement of My Brain: American IPA, 6.5% ABV – A juicy IPA brewed and double dry-hopped with Mosaic, Cashmere, and Denali hops. Filled with dank and juicy hops, look for flavors of pine, mango, pineapple, and slight berry undertones.
- Sunday, March 10th. Cousins Maine Lobster at Lenny Boy Brewing. Lenny Boy Brewing Co. 12 pm-4 pm. Who wants more sunlight in their day? We do! Sunday, March 10th is Daylight Savings. Spend your extra daylight hour with us at Lenny Boy Brewing. We’ll be dishing out our famous Maine Lobster Rolls and Lenny Boy has all the beer you need. We’ll see you there.