Here are this week’s news and events happening in the Charlotte, North Carolina area
- Thursday, February 14th. Amélie’s & Birdsong Collab & Dessert Pairing. Birdsong Brewing. 5 pm-7pm. Join us on Thursday, February 14th from 5-7p for a special Birdsong and Amélie’s French Bakery & Café beer release and pairing in honor of Valentine’s Day! Amélie’s will be on site to pass out samples of their delicious hazelnut torte to pair with a duo of imperial stouts being released that very same day!
We will be releasing both Prehistoric Dog Barrel Aged Imperial Stout and Turtles on Pterodactyls Barrel Aged Imperial Stout on draft and in cans at 3pm that day!
Amélie’s is a French bakery and café located in Charlotte NC, Rock Hill SC and Atlanta GA. Their mission is to foster a feast for the senses and unique experience for each and every person that walks through their doors
- Thursday, February 14th. Single AF: Anti-Valentines Day. Wooden Robot. 4 pm-10 pm. Are you single AF? Come party at the Bot.
Join us for our Anti-Valentines Day Get Together on Thursday 2.14.19 from 4-10pm.
We will have flights of our brand new S’mores Stout, Hibiscus Honey Balm Saison & Dragonfruit Passionfruit Sour. That day only we will be bringing back our beloved Strawberry Swirl It! and pouring Good Morning Vietnam infused with Caramel Oreo Brownies! Boozy, sugar coma warning warranted with this one…
A local Caricature Artist will be drawing portraits if you are in need a good laugh from 6-8pm.
Crowned Sparrow Craft Co. will be with us from 6:30-8:30pm offering Voodoo Doll crafts! She will have all the supplies you’ll need to create your own talisman of contempt over your Single AF status, including lots of different colors and embellishments to focus your energy on! Hit the link to reserve a spot. Walk-ins are available as well! bit.ly/2HInVTV
Be Single AF and Proud! Come drink with us!
- Friday, February 15th. Beer Release: Bantu Blaze Coffee Brown (Gluten Free Ingredients). Blue Blaze Brewing. 4 pm-9 pm. We’re excited to release Bantu Blaze Coffee Brown in draught. It’s a 4.5% bantu beer that was brewed using all gluten-free ingredients. This unique beer boasts a universe of complex flavors including hints of tart, oats, and coffee, and has a lingering hop finish.
Made with all gluten-free ingredients, Bantu is an alcoholic beverage common throughout Africa (and other parts of the world) that has been made with millet or sorghum. This 4.5% beer was brewed using 100% gluten-free ingredients, such as millet, oats, etc. and infused it with local Enderly Coffee Company so that it comes across superbly nice as a coffee brown ale without many of the sour notes that are typical of gluten-free beers. As any gluten-free dieter will tell you, it is incredibly difficult to find a gluten-free beer that tastes great … but we think we’ve found it!
Independently lab tested at under 10ppm gluten (max. 20ppm) and Made in a Gluten Facility.
Swing by the taproom from 4:00 – 9:00 for a pint or growler to go!
Food Truck- Ace Of Spuds Truck
- Friday, February 15th. Hop Cakes Release. NoDa Brewing Company. 2 pm-10 pm. Pour yourself a stack of Imperial IPA goodness soaked in lots and lots of delicious Vermont maple syrup. Then put down your axe, loosen your suspenders and enjoy sweet, citrus, hops and resin flavors in this special release treat. Enjoy immediately (do not cellar). And feel free to come back for seconds!
Available in cans and on draft, this 10.2% brew is one you don’t want to miss! While you’re here, enjoy some grub from TIN Kitchen, a tour at 6 pm and live music at 7 pm
- Saturday, February 16th Azacca Acid Test Release. Triple C Brewing Company. 12 pm-10 pm. The third release in our Acid Test Series is coming soon!
4.7% ABV- Kettle soured and loaded with Azacca Hops, this is a tart and refreshing ale with dank tropical fruit hoppiness.
- Saturday, February 16th. Rainbow Dust IPA Can Release. Sycamore Brewing Company. 12 pm-10 pm. Magic in a Can! Bursting with Six Rare Hops for Pure Hoppy Happiness. Expect Ripe Melon, Berry and Tropical Fruits.
Join us for an Oyster Roast at Sycamore, too!
- Sunday, February 17th. No Brainer IPA Release Party. Brewers at 4001 Yancey. 11 am-10 pm. No Brainer IPA is here! Be one of the first to try it and make sure you stock up.
Beer taps when we open and we’ll have The Office trivia at 5 pm, giveaways, tons of board games, music, food and everything else you need for a perfect no-brainer Sunday!
No Brainer IPA features a special selection of fruity, citrusy hops, real, all-natural hop flavor and delicious tangerine and mandarin orange notes. Our brewers spent months developing this brew to make sure it was the perfect formula for any IPA lover, no matter the occasion, no matter the day.
We’ll be celebrating the release in style with a Sunday Funday full of trivia, games, great giveaways, food, fun and much more!
Stay tuned for some great announcements as we get closer to the day
- Monday, February 18th. February Pints for Purpose! NoDa Brewing Company. 12 pm-9 pm. As part of our Pints For Purpose Fundraising series, we are thankful for Noda Brewing Company to be included in their “You Drink, We Donate” program scheduled for 2/18/19!
Mark your calendars as it’s a holiday and you’ll have all day to hang out, socialize, eat and have a few drinks while learning about what our charity has to offer!
For every pint purchased that day, NoDa Brewing will donate $1 back to Cara’s Purpose!
We will also have some merchandise to purchase such as wristbands, stickers, shirts, etc…
Did we mention RAFFLE PRIZES?🤩
(1) Put the date in your phone right now and (2) say you’re coming to the event and (3) be sure to invite all your pals as it’s going to be a great day and a great event!
We are very appreciative of all of you who may attend and to NoDa Brewing for their great way to give back to non-profits in the area!
Be sure to check their website for all they have going on, their boatload of offerings and to sign up for their newsletter www.nodabrewing.com.