Here are this week’s news and events happening in the Charlotte, NC area!
- Wednesday, October 7th. Hop for Homes. Birdsong Brewing Co. 5:30 pm-7:30 pm. Join us as we toast #HabitatCharlotte homeowners who have paid off their mortgage and support future homeowners at our #HopsforHomesevent! Our friends at #BirdsongBrewing are partnering with us in this new initiative and have helped us create a special recipe in honor of our 35th birthday! We’re calling it My House IPA and this small batch edition will be available for purchase at the event! Proceeds support #HabitatCharlotte as we continue to put a dent in the #affordablehousing crisis! Come taste and see why homeownership is so sweet! #BLDCLT #HeartsHandsHomes#cltbeer #ncbeer #Charlotte
- Wednesday, October 7th. Hazecaramacchiato Frapamochachocochino – Pilot Batch Release. Triple C Brewing Company. 4 pm-9 pm. his Pilot Batch Wednesday, come to try out this Brown Ale with whole bean coffee & hazelnut added!
- Friday, October 9th. Night Shift NC Welcome Party. SaludBeer Shop. 6 pm-12 am. Join us as we welcome Night Shift Brewing from Boston, MA
Whirl Pool NE IPA
cases of Night Lite Lager
- Saturday, October 10th. Beer for Breakfast! A Donut & Beer Pairing. Pop The Top Craft Beer Shop. 10 am-2 pm. We’ve been holding onto a big keg of Skillet Donut from Burial Beer Co.and thought, let’s pair this amazing beer along with some other tasty beers for a Donut and Beer pairing. We’ll be opening up early at 10am and will provide FREE hand picked donuts from Your Mom’s Donuts for each beer. Best way to maximize your experience will be to get a flight of 4 and enjoy the start of your Saturday! Check out Pop The Top Craft Beer Shop for the list of special beer that will be on hand.
- Sunday, October 11th. Fall Oyster Roast by Birdsong Brewing & Rappahannock! Birdsong Brewing. 1 pm-4 pm. Fall is upon us and we’re celebrating with an Oyster Roast! Our friends from Rocksalt Charlotte are bringing the oysters and the steamers down from Rappahannock River Oysters, LLC and Rocksalt Charlotte will be on site serving up their delicious oysters! Buckets of steamed/roasted oysters will be $15 & RockSalt will be shucking raw oysters to order for $15 a dozen!
It’s Veteran’s Day weekend and we hope you can carve out a few hours from your busy schedules to relax with a few pints of delicious local beer and enjoy some super fresh oysters sold by the bucket! This event is family friendly, so all are encouraged to join! In honor of Veteran’s Day Weekend, we’ll be donating a portion of the day’s proceeds to Purple Heart Homes!
11/11/18 1-4 PM.
Rocksalt Charlotte, located in the Park Road Shopping Center, is our Oyster Roast event partner! They specialize in sustainable seafood and are proud to offer a variety of local craft beer and beverages as well. Check them out for daily oyster specials and more