Here are this week’s news and event happening in the Charlotte, NC area!
- Wednesday, October 3rd. Blood Mountain Blonde Ale -Pilot Batch Release. Triple C Brewing Company. 4 pm. This is a refreshing and easy drinking blonde ale that also has additions of vanilla and strawberries in the secondary. The vanilla gives the beer a smooth, creamy mouthfeel that also enhances the subtle strawberry flavor in this blonde ale.
32 oz Crowler fills & 64 oz Growler fills available in the taproom.
@bleubarnbistro will be out on the patio for dinner!🍻
- Thursday, October 4th. Tap Takeover by OMB. Brass Tap 11 am-10 pm.
- Thursday, October 4th. Olde Hickory Brewing Tap Takeover. Carolina Beer Temple Charlotte. 6 pm-10 pm. Join us Thursday (Oct 4th) for an evening with Olde Hickory Brewery! We will be featuring several tasty beers from them and discounted pints and flights will be available all day long! The tap list is still being determined so please stay tuned. See you at the Temple!
- Friday, October, 5th. Cousins Maine Lobster at Birdsong! Birdsong Brewing Co. 4:30 pm- 9 pm. Back by popular demand! Cousins Maine Lobster, as seen on Shark Tank, will here at Birdsong Brewing October 5th serving up their famous Maine Lobster from 4:30-9pm! ***Update: We will not have trivia on this night.
- Friday, October 5th. Sticky When Wet IPA Release. NoDa Brewing Company. 2 pm-10 pm. Join us for the release of our wet-hopped brew, Sticky When Wet. We brew this beer just ONE day after the hops are harvested… so you know it’s as fresh and sticky as it can possibly get! This wet-hopped beer has an assertive bitterness, bright aroma, and flavors of peach and grapefruit that derive from heavy additions of Citra and Mosaic hops. Sitting at 6.3%, this brew is one you don’t want to miss.
While you’re here for the release, be sure to grab some grub from TIN Kitchen starting at 5 pm, enjoy a free brewery tour at 6 pm, and stick around for live music from 7-9 pm.
- Saturday, October 6th. Lenny Boy Q and Brew. Lenny Boy Brewing Co. 11 am- 11 pm. Q & Brew is a monthly event at the Lenny Boy Taproom. The first Saturday of every month we have live music, new beer, and kombucha releases, and fun vendors on-site. And of course, local BBQ smoked on-site 🍻
Saturday, October 6th.
Free live music from 3 – 6pm with The Remarks 🎸
The Hunter’s Wife will be smoking up some amazing BBQ all-day.
Brisket tacos w/ Pico de Gallo,
and Potato Salad
- Saturday, October 6th. Sycamore 4 Year Anniversary! Sycamore Brewing Company. 12 pm-10 pm. We’ve changed a lot over the last few years and we’re only just getting started!
To thank you for your support we’re throwing one hell of a party!! Come out and celebrate!
Special beer releases, Giveaways,
2 Stages with Live Music all day, Food Trucks!
It’s going down!!
*No Cover Charge!*
Live music by:
PMA Positive Mental Attitude
The Company Stores
Pluto for Planet
and Atlas Road Crew (A.R.C)!!!
Papi Queso Food Truck
Gyro Twins Truck
Baltimore Crab Cake Company – Charlotte
Glory Days Apparel
Shimmer Down GLITTER!
- Sunday, October 7th. Monkey-Mosa Brunch. Brewers at 4001 Yancy. 11 am- 2 pm. Sundays were MADE for brunchin’ with the crew, but have you brunched Monkey-Mosa style? We’re bringing another piece of Victory Beer to the Queen City…hands down one of the greatest beer concoctions of all time!
Join us on October 7th for Golden Monkey, Sour Monkey, and Sour Monkey Remix beermosas at Charlotte’s first edition of MONKEY-MOSA BRUNCH! Grab a table with your game day gang, enjoy brunch and watch the Panthers vs. Giants with us! Tag your #TasteBuds
Check out the menu!
Monkey Bread appetizer
Sour Monkey French Toast Casserole w/ Maple Crumble
Sausage and Egg Skillet w/ Crab and Golden Monkey Hollandaise
Reservations for Monkey-Mosa brunch can be made here: brewersat4001yancey.com/reservations/
- Sunday, October 7th. Brewers at 4001 Yancy adoption event. Brewers at 4001 Yancy. 4 pm. Come out and join us at the awesome Brewers at 4001 Yancy adoption event! We’ll be repeating this event so this is just the first team-up between US! Come to meet our babies and relax on a great Sunday!
- Tuesday, October 9th. NoDable Release: AIGI Winning Beer. NoDa Brewing Company. 4 pm-9 pm. Every single week, we release a brand new “NoDable” beer on Tuesday. This week’s brew comes from the winner of the AIGA’s Beer & Branding competition! We’ll be announcing the winner and their brew during the event.
While you’re here, be sure to try a few of our 25+ brews and some TIN Kitchen for dinner. And, don’t forget you can take this week’s NoDable and many of our other beers to-go in a crowler!