Here are this week’s new and events happing in and around the Charlotte, NC area!
- Wednesday, July 18th. Sycamore Brewing Tap Takeover. Vintner’s Hill Wine Room and Espresso Café. 6 pm-9 pm. Join us as Sycamore Brewing takes over our taps! A local favorite, Sycamore Brewing believes fresh beer made with top-notch ingredients should be enjoyed by everyone. So, a few years back, with proud roots in Charlotte, they set out to brew beers that bring people together and drink easy from the first sip to the last. After humbly perfecting some of their favorite recipes over the last decade, they’re honored to share them with you. If you like exceptionally fresh, tasty beer, we invite you to gather a few friends and neighbors and enjoy a pint of Sycamore.
- Thursday, July 19th. Generously Hopped V15: Big Brothers Big Sisters. Wooden Robot Brewery. 5 pm-8 pm. Join us for the launch of Generously Hopped V15: Big Brothers Big Sisters! Our rotating IPA series allows us to combine two of our favorite things, experimentation and working to help improve our community! Each month, Wooden Robot will be partnering with a local non-profit organization to raise awareness and funds. Every batch of Generously Hopped IPA will feature a brand new recipe and local non-profit, with $1 of every large pour and crowler fill benefiting our partner organization.
We are pleased to announce that our next partnership will be with our friends at Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Carolinas! We are hosting a night with this amazing organization on Thursday 7/19 from 5-8pm to kickstart their batch of Generously Hopped V15.
Grab a pint of beer and support a great cause!
- Thursday, July 19th. Amélie’s & Birdsong Collab & Sorbet pairing! Birdsong Brewing. 5 pm-7 pm. Join us on Thursday, July 19th from 5-7p for a special Birdsong and Amélie’s French Bakery & Café beer release and pairing! “La vie en Lavender” is a Lavender Lemon Tart Saison that was brewed as a compliment to Amélie’s Lavender Lemon Macaron Sandwiches! Amélie’s will be on site sampling the sorbet sandwiches from 5-7p and we will be donating $2 for every pint sold of La Vie en Lavender to Time Out Youth! The beer will be available all day and eventually at Amélie’s Uptown location so if you can’t make it from 5-7p, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to taste this delicious brew! Amélie’s is a French bakery and café located in Charlotte NC, Rock Hill SC and Atlanta GA. Their mission is to foster a feast for the senses and unique experience for each and every person that walks through their doors.
* The Lavender Lemon Sorbet Sandwich is sandwich made of 2 classic French macaron cookies w/ lavender lemon sorbet in between. It’s also dairy & gluten free!
- Friday, July 20th. Hazy River 2.0 IPA Collaboration can release. Triple C Brewing Co. 4 pm-10pm. Version 2 of 4 of our collaborations with the Catawba Riverkeeper Foundation releases on 7.20. $1 from each pint and 4 pack of cans will be donated. Pints are $6 and 4 packs are $15 with a case limit. Only 30/40 cases. “Because Beer can be Hazy, but not our Rivers.” 2.0 was hopped with El Dorado and Ekuanot hops.
- Saturday, July 21th, Brunch Release of “Hot Fuzz”. Legion Brewing. 11 am- 2 pm. It’s back! Our summertime favorite, “Hot Fuzz”, a Jalapeno-Peach Kettle Sour, returns to the tap room this Saturday, July 21st, at 11AM. This mouth-watering, effervescent Kettle Sour brewed with 100% Riverbend Malt and locally sourced jalapenos and peaches, and the perfect sipper for a hot summer day.
We will be serving up some tasty treats for brunch, including our
Hot Fuzz Chicken Biscuit- a homemade peach biscuit, piled high with a chicken breast, jalapenos, bacon and a spicy honey spread; and our Hot Fuzz Waffle, topped with a peach compote and housemade Chantilly cream, served with bacon.
Our friends from Farmers First Coffee Company will be on hand for the coffee lovers out there!
Hot Fuzz is one of our quickest selling beers, so be sure to grab a pour while you can!
- Saturday, July 21st. Belgian Independence Day 2018! Trackside Crafts Pineville. 12 pm-10 pm. It’s Belgian Independence Day, and this will be our 2nd year celebrating great Belgian beers. Join us all day for $2 off crowlers, as usual, and check out some of the best Belgian beers Kit could find!
- Sunday, July 22nd. Cousins Main Lobster at D9 Brewing. D9 Brewing Company. 1 pm-6 pm. Cousins Maine Lobster is back at D9 Brewing for a Sunday full of original crafted ales and authentic Maine lobster.
- Sunday, Jult 22nd. Barleywine, Berg’s and a Share with Central State Brewing. Salud Beer Shop. 12 pm-7 pm. Join us this Sunday as we tap Central State’s Bashi Farmhouse Barleywine along with some other Central State Goodies. Of course we will down Underberg’s and feel free to bring some bottles to share Barleywine or any other style. Central State Dad Jake is coming all the way down from Indy to party with us and Central Stare Southeast rep Jordan. Let’s show him some Charlotte love.
- Tueday, July 24th. NoDable Release: For Richer or for Pourer. (Raspberry Blonde) NoDa Brewing. 4 pm-9 pm. Every single week, we release a brand new “NoDable” beer on Tuesday! This week we’re releasing a tasty raspberry Blonde called For Richer or Pourer.
While you’re here, be sure to try a few of our 25+ brews and some TIN Kitchen for dinner. And, don’t forget you can take this week’s NoDable and many of our other beers to-go in a crowler!