- Wednesday, June 20th. Pilot Batch Release-Hefeweizen with Blackberries. Triple C Brewing Company. 4 pm-9 pm. A refreshing twist on a summer staple. In addition to the classic banana-like fruitiness and mild Belgian flavors, a heap of blackberries contributes a slight fruity tartness, an unmistakable hue, and a crisp, light finish. Bleu Barn Bistro food truck will be here for food pairings!
- Wednesday, June 20th. Fiddlin’ Fish Spotlight. Temple Mojo Matthews. 5 pm-7 pm. Come and enjoy some beers from Fiddlin’ Fish. The beer rep will be here from 5:00-7:00pm and beers will be on all day.
Spotlight Beers include:
Mandolin Grain IPA
Black Mountain Chocolate Stout
Major Wintson’s Wheat
- Thursday, June 21st-22nd. Boysenberry Sour Release. Catawba Brewing Co. 21st-3 pm & 22nd-10 am t’s as delicious as it sounds annnd $1 from each pour will be donated to the Humane Society of Charlotte!!
- Thursday, Jun 21st. Legal Remedy Tap Takeover. Carolina Beer Temple at Ayrsley. 12 pm-11:59 pm.
Join us Thursday (June, 7th) for an evening with Legal Remedy Brewing! We will be featuring several tasty beers from them including:
-Mixed Berry Berlinerweiss
-Lemon Drop IPA
-World Court Blond Mocha Stout
-Double Indemnity DIPA
-Sequestered Blueberry Saison
-Courthouse Cookie Brown Ale
Discounted pints and flights will be available all day long! See you at the Temple!
- Friday, June 22nd. Pew Pew Pew Limited Taproom Release. The Unknown Brewing Company. 5 pm. “Pew Pew Pew” is an all Citra barrel sour ale with an abv of 5.8%. There will be limited production of this beer (only 80 cases), so in order to ensure that you get your hands on a can, you need to be at Unknown at 5pm on Friday, June 22nd.
This all Citra sour ale was brewed with whole leaf Citra. It was kettle, whirlpool, hop-backed, and double dry hopped. This beer was also blended with a version that was lightly aged and soured in oak barrels.
“Pew pew pew” is aromatic, juicy, tart, hazy and absolutely delicious!
Saturday, June 23rd. Release Party: Fake Plastic Trees Hoppy Wheat! Birdsong Brewing Co. 12 pm-10 pm. We’re no strangers to innovation. That’s what THURSty THURSdays are for, right? We like to experiment with new flavors, styles, & techniques to bring you some pretty cool brews. Way back in the day we brought you the first small batch of Fake Plastic Trees, our Hoppy American Wheat. Fast forward to several years later & it’s one of Charlotte’s favorite seasonal brews! Hope you can join us for the release on SAT, 6/23!Not sure what to think about a Hoppy Wheat? Try it! This tasty, hoppy wheat beer is bursting with citrus & lemongrass aromas, supported by a complementary malt backbone & a clean bitterness. A blend of Columbus, Cascade & Sorachi Ace hops bring the party to your mouth while the mellow wheat base quenches your thirst. Enjoy this delightfully distinctive ale at your cookout, your day at the lake or wherever your next adventure takes you.
We hope you’ll join us for the release party on 6/23!
- Saturday, June 23rd. Deconstructed Prairie Bomb! and Amelie’s Chocolate Pairing. Duckworths Kitchen & Taphouse Park Rd. 1 pm-4 pm.
We can’t think of a better combination – 5 Prairie Bomb! kegs paired with Amelie’s Chocolates/Pastries!
Amelie’s Chef on hand to speak about each dessert.
Tickets are PRE-SALE ONLY and are $30 + tax. To purchase a ticket, visit us at 4435 Park Rd. or call us at 704.527.5783
Tickets are very limited so get yours while you still can!
Deconstructed Bomb! Vanilla – Caramel Chocolate Macaron (Chocolate Macaron cookie filled with caramel buttercream)
Deconstructed Bomb! Cocoa Nibs – Mini Pecan Tart
Deconstructed Bomb! Coffee – Salted Caramel Brownie
Deconstructed Bomb! Chili Peppers – Cream Cheese Mousse Cup (Chocolate cup filled with cream cheese mousse)
Prairie Bomb! – Peanut Butter Petit Four (layer cake dessert composed of Almond Jaconde, Peanut Butter Center, Chocolate Mousse, Ganache)
Tuesday, June 26th, OMB Beer Dinner hosted by Hickory Taven Metropolitan. Hickory Tavern Metropolitan. 6:30 pm-9:30 pm. Olde Mecklenburg Brewery and Hickory Tavern are teaming up to host a beer dinner on the patio at the Hickory Tavern Metropolitan location. Enjoy some cold beer, delicious food, and great view. OMB’s top representative will be here to talk beer, while the chef will be here pairing these beers with extraordinary plates all for just $30.00! Seating is limited, so don’t miss your chance!
- Thuesday, June 26th. NoDable Release: #instabeerbeerupCLT Anniversary Brew. Every single week, we release a brand new “NoDable” beer on Tuesday! We’re releasing #instabeerupCLT‘s Fourth Anniversary Brew! Stay tuned for the release name and info of the beer!
While you’re here, be sure to try a few of our 25+ brews and some TIN Kitchen for dinner. And, don’t forget you can take this week’s NoDable and many of our other beers to-go in a crowler!