Here are this week’s beer news and events happening in the Charlotte, NC area!
- Wednesday, May 30th. Pilot Batch Release – Orange Beersicle. Triple C Brewing Company. 4 pm-9 pm. Be sure to check out this Blonde Ale with Orange, Vanilla, and Lactose!! Bleu Barn Bistro has dinner covered!!
- Wednesday, May 30th. Waggle For Your Beer: Dog Walk at NoDa Brewing. NoDa Brewing Company. 6 pm-7 pm. Calling all dog owners: get your pup’s energy out with “Waggle For Your Beer,” a dog walk (or run, if you prefer!) hosted at NoDa Brewing Company at 6 PM on the fifth Wednesday of the month in May, August, and October!
Get your tails moving with this free 1.5 mile guided, group dog walk through North End, starting and ending at NoDa Brewing Company‘s location on Tryon St. Or if you’d prefer, you can join the NoDa Run Club when they head out at 6:30 PM for a 1, 3, or 5 mile run.
Pups are welcome to hang out on the large patio and lawn after the walk, where there will be water bowls to keep them hydrated. Dog parents can cool down with a beer and grab some grub from the TIN Kitchen food truck.
Waggle For Your Beer is hosted by Work For Your Beer (Charlotte’s ultimate guide to beer fitness) and The Waggle Company (an on-demand dog walking service offering free same-day scheduling, GPS tracking, and pet photos for every visit).
Be sure to post photos of your pup before, during, and/or after the walk with the hashtag #WaggleForYourBeer for the chance to be featured in our social media posts about next month’s walk!
Can’t make it the third Wednesday of the month? Don’t worry, there’s a Waggle For Your Beer guided group dog walk at a different brewery each Wednesday of the month! You can find them all here: https://www.facebook.com/pg/workforyourbeer/events/
We hope to see you and your dog(s) there!
- Thursday, May 31st. Sepulture Cervisiam – A Burial Beer Event. Carolina Beer Temple Matthews. 6 pm-11 pm. On Thursday, May 31st join the Carolina Beer Temple for our first-ever Sepulture Cervisiam – A Burial Beer Co. Event. (Yeah, we even broke out the Latin for this event!) We’ll be offering flights and discounted Burial drafts all day. The tap list will include:
– Skillet Donut Stout
– Hawkbill IPA
– Heir Of Malevolence Sour
– Completely Different Nature DIPA
– Haysaw Saison
We hope to see you Thursday, May, 31st for this first-ever event!
- Thursday, May 31st. Potions & Pixels – Clockwork Marauders Game Event. Carolina Beer Temple Ayrsley. 7 pm-10 pm. Clockwork Marauders has partnered with POTIONS & PIXELS to get together and celebrate the social media release of the up and coming tabletop game. They will be launching their presence on social media in order to raise awareness for the Kickstarter later this year, as well as showcasing some of the concept art. Join us for test plays of the new game, giveaways, and some local beers at Carolina Beer Temple at Ayrsley.
We will also be bringing our huge amount of board games for you to choose from!
- Friday, June 1st. Moon Juice IPA Release. Sycamore Brewing. 12 pm-10 pm. We heaped three of our favorite new-school hops into this IPA with juicy, juicy abandon. Tangerine forward and oh so good!
Cousins Maine Lobster serving lunch at 12noon and Food Truck Friday – South End starts at 5pm!
- Friday, June 1st. Peach of Mind Release. Catawba Brewing Co. 12 pm-10 pm. This refreshing session beer draws inspiration from the traditional working class ales of Southern Belgium during the late 19th century. Brewed with a generous portion of flaked wheat, the beer showcases the fruity esters of its farmhouse ale yeast strain, amplified by the addition of fresh South Carolina peaches during secondary fermentation.
You’ll be able to find your own Peach of Mind within our 5-state distribution — draft and 6-pack cans — by the first week of June.
- Saturday, June 2nd. Blue Blaze 2 Year Anniversary. Blue Blaze Brewing. 12 pm-10pm Happy National Trails Day! And, help us raise a glass to cheers to 2 years!
Blue Blaze Brewing is celebrating 2 years of providing Charlotte and surrounding communities with fresh, local craft beer.
Come out with friends (or meet new ones) Saturday, June 2nd from 12pm to 10pm. Beer Releases, Food Trucks, Bands, and other Fun throughout the day.
Look for more announcements coming soon!
11:00 Bootcamp on Greenway by NC Yoga Bar (Sign up in Taproom)
12:00 Yoga on Greenway by NC Yoga Bar (Sign up in Taproom)
12:00 BEER RELEASE Soon to be Announced
1:00 BEER RELEASE SoBo Orangerine Hazy IPA
2:00 BEER RELEASE B. MacKaye’s Hell Raisin’ Scotch Ale (Aged on Oak)
2:30 MUSIC Tony Eltora Trio
3:00 BEER RELEASE Soon to be Announced
4:00 MUSIC Simplified
5:00 BEER RELEASE Soon to be Announced
5.30 MUSIC Simplified
- Saturday, June 2nd. Welcome Victory and Southern Tier to CLT! Temple Mojo Matthews. 9:30 pm-11 pm. Victory and Southern Tier have teamed up and are bringing a combined taproom/brewery to Charlotte!
To help welcome them to the city, we are hosting a welcome party and featuring both breweries on tap on Saturday, June 2!
We will have 4 beers from each brewery (TBD). We will be featuring draft pours, flights, and crowlers/growlers all day long!
Reps from each brewery will be out to hang out and talk all things beer!
See you out there!
- Sunday, June 3rd. Dog Days & IPAs. Pintville Craft Beer Pineville. 12 pm-3 pm. Come join us for this paw-some event to raise money for Harvey’s Heroes Dog Rescue and to find some fur-ever homes for some sweet doggies! All puppers welcome to join the fun 🙂
Featuring Lobster Dogs Food Truck !!
- Tuesday, June 5th. NoDable Release: Hazy Like Sunday Morning. NoDa Brewing Company. 4 pm-9 pm. Every single week, we release a brand new “NoDable” beer on Tuesday! This week’s new NoDable is Hazy Like Sunday Morning IPA. You don’t want to miss getting a sip of this delicious Juicy IPA.
While you’re here, be sure to try a few of our 25+ brews and some TIN Kitchen for dinner. And, don’t forget you can take this week’s NoDable and many of our other beers to-go in a crowler!
- Tuesday, June 5th. Pint Night w/ Left Hand Brewing. The Casual Pint Rivergate. 6 pm. Left Hand Brewing will be here on June 5th to make your Tuesday worthwhile. Don’t miss out on the beers, swag and good times!