Here is this weeks beer new, and happenings in around the Charlotte area.
- North Carolina has passed the Brunch Bill which means you can now sell and or serve alcohol before noon on Sunday. So go out and enjoy brunch this Sunday
- Thursday, July 27th Birdsong Brewing Co. Extra Special Small Batch, Hotel Yorba! A White Wine Barrel-Aged Blonde w/sour grapes add. Limited quantity and will tap at 5 pm.
- Friday, July 28th 3 pm – 10 pm The Unknown Brewing Co. By The Boardwalk. There will be mini-golf, airbrushed t-shirts, giant water slides. Amazing food by Big Tasty (including funnel fries…which is better than funnel cake)
and LIVE MUSIC.
- Thursday, August 3rd The Unknown Brewing Co. and Babalu will have a four-course beer dinner paired with Unknown beers and a special Babalu menu. $55 per ticket purchased here eathere.com.
- Saturday, August 5th 4pm-8pm 2nd annual Friends + Beerfest Legion Brewing IPA Edition, local breweries, food, and live music. Tickets $18.
- Saturday, August 19th 12 pm Triple C Brewing 5th Annual Block Party, 114-133 Fairweed Ave. 1-2:45 Jamorah with special guest Shortly. 3-5 Mojo Rucks. 5:30-8:30 Brushfire Stankgrass.
- Sunday, August 19th LOSO Neighborhood, LOSO Neighborhood Block Party 11am-10pm, free admission. Yancy and Southside Dr.