Here are this week’s news and happenings in and around the Charlotte North Carolina area.
- Saturday, July 15th 12pm-midnight Wooden Robot Brewery will have its 2nd Anniversary with several new beer releases, music from That Guy Smitty, Twisted Eats Food Truck will have exclusive anniversary menu. Admission is $10 at the door and $5 tickets for 12 ounce pours. There will be no growler fills. 21+ age event. I will be there in attendance. Come on down and enjoy the event.
- Monday, July 24th NODA Brewing Company White Elephant Party. Please bring 22oz or 750ml bottle craft beer ( no gag beers please). Tin Kitchen Food Truck will be there, for more information please check the NODA Brewing Company Facebook page.
- Thursday, August 3rd The Unknown Brewing Co. and Babalu will have a four-course beer dinner paired with Unknown beers and a special Babalu menu. $55 per ticket purchased here eathere.com.
- Saturday, August 5th 4pm-8pm 2nd annual Friends + Beerfest Legion Brewing IPA Edition, local breweries, food, and live music. Tickets $18.
- Sunday, August 19th LOSO Neighborhood, LOSO Neighborhood Block Party 11am-10pm, free admission. Yancy and Southside Dr.
- New beer released August 7th from The Unknown Brewing Co. Sunshine Over Phuket, Thai Wheat Ale, 4.4% ABV, a collaboration with Reverly Brewing in Charleston, South Carolina.