Here is this week’s news and happenings in and around the Charlotte and North Carolina area.
- Monday July 10th 4pm-9pm NODA Brewing will have You Drink, We Donate. Which one-dollar from each beer sold will benefit Piedmont Culinary Guild.
- Tuesday July 11th 11am-11pm Sugar Creek Brewing Island Luau. More information available here sugarcreekbrewing.com
- Saturday July 15th 12pm-midnight Wooden Robot Brewery will have it’s 2nd Anniversary with several new beer releases, music from That Guy Smitty, Twisted Eats Food truck will have exclusive anniversary menu. Admission is $10 at the door and $5 tickets for 12 ounce pours. There will be no growler fills. 21+ age event.
- Thursday July 18th 6pm-8pm Birdsong Brewing Drink for a Cause & Pop-Up, Raptor Center Sustainability salon
- Thursday August 3rd The Unknown Brewing Co. and Babalu will have a four-course beer dinner paired with Unknown beers and a special Babalu menu. $55 per ticket purchased here eathere.com.