Here are this week’s news and events happening in the Charlotte, North Carolina area!
- Wednesday, August 7th. pilot Batch Release: Citrus Red Ale. Pilot Brewing. 2 pm-9 pm. Did you know every time we release a Pilot Batch, we have it on $3 special for release day! That’s right! Don’t miss out on the special release of our Charlotte BeerBabes-inspired Citrus Red Ale. This classic red ale lends true juiciness from the use of orange zest in the brew and dry-hopped with Citra Hops.
- Thursday, August 8th. Better in Color Kviev Citrus Ale Release. Birdsong Brewing Co. 3 pm-10 pm. Isn’t everything better in color? Of course, we’d make this beer just in time for the Charlotte Pride Parade because our beer is #BrewedForEveryone! Always has been, always will be! Join us for the release of this special brew (Draft Only) at 3p on Thursday, August 8th and then come out and cheer us on in the Charlotte Pride Festival & Parade 2019 on August 18th! Pride gear encouraged!
Inspired by heart-shaped glasses and sunny days by the pool, Better in Color is a bright citrus ale with zesty aromas of Meyer lemon, Mandarin orange, and grapefruit. Using Kveik
(pronounced ‘kVike’ like a bike) yeast, this beer is soft on the palate and light in the body making it a perfect summertime slammer.
- Friday, August 9th. Lobster & Beer Lunch! Sycamore Brewing. 12 pm-3 pm. Enjoy a Lobster & Beer Lunch every Friday in August at Sycamore Brewing with our friends from Cousins Maine Lobster!
- Friday, August 9th. Bacon & Beer Flight Night. Unknown Brewing Company. 3 pm-11 pm. Don’t miss out on our Bacon + Beer Flight Night on Friday, August 9th!
We hand-selected four different mouthwatering kinds of bacon that pair perfectly with a flight of four refreshing beers. We will be starting when doors open at 3pm, so hurry while supplies last.
- Friday, August 9th. Dreamsicle IPA Release. NoDa Brewing Compan. 2 pm-10 pm. National Creamsicle Day is right around the corner, which means it’s that time of year again. 🙌
We’re bringing this tasty beer back to you on draft and in cans! This crisp West Coast style IPA marries the intensity of Amarillo, Centennial and Citra hops with the subtle sweetness of vanilla beans and orange peel. This pint is a 7% ABV nostalgic dream you’ll never want to wake up from! While you’re here, be sure to grab some grub from TIN Kitchen, too.
Join us in the taproom — starting at 2 pm — to get your hands on this highly anticipated brew. 🍺
- Saturday, August 10th. LoSo Block Party. The Olde Mecklenburg Brewery. 2 pm-11 pm. Mark your calendars for August 10th!
Day-long neighborhood block party hosted by:
The Olde Mecklenburg Brewery,
Doc Porter’s Distillery,
Great Wagon Road Distilling Co. & The Broken Spoke,
Lower Left Brewing Co
Queen Park Social,
Red Clay Ciderworks,
Sugar Creek Brewing Co.,
The Brewers at 4001 Yancey,
Thirsty Nomad Brewing Co.
The LoSo (Lower Southend) neighborhood is excited to host its 4th Annual LoSo Block Party! Complete with live music, local vendors, food, and plenty of drink, this party is sure to rock the block.
This year’s party is on Saturday, August 10th 2:00PM-11:00PM.
- Saturday, August 10th. Rèserve Noir Series Bottle Release. The Chamber by Wooden Robot. 12 pm-11:30 pm. Join us for the exclusive bottle release of the first 5 bottles of the Rèserve Noir Series this Saturday, August 10th at The Chamber
Doors will open at noon at The Chamber ONLY and bottle sales will commence at the main bar. There is a very limited quantity of bottles available so please plan accordingly.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Rèserve Noir – Barrel-Aged Dark Sour Ale 6.2% – $16 / 4 bottles per person
Rèserve Noir with Cherries – Barrel-Aged Dark Sour Ale with Cherries 6.2% – $18 / 4 bottles per person
Rèserve Noir with Fig – Barrel-Aged Dark Sour Ale with Fig 6.2% – $18 / 4 bottles per person
Rèserve Noir with Plum – Barrel-Aged Dark Sour Ale with Fig 6.2% – $18 / 4 bottles per person
Double Barrel Rèserve Noir – Dark Sour Ale aged in Red Wine and Whiskey Barrels 6.5% – $20 / 2 bottles per person
__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Hope to see you all on Saturday 08.10.19!
- Sunday, August 11th. Pumking Release Party. Brewers at 4001 Yancey. 1 pm-10 pm. Long live the KING! Pumking is back and he is bringing Warlock with him! 🎃
Come enjoy live music by Nectar, Pumking flights, and Pumking sampling.