Here are this week’s news and events happening in the Charlotte, North Carolina Area!
- Thursday, July 11th. Limited Release: Summer Nights Apricot Peach Ale! Birdsong Brewing Co. 3 pm- 10 pm. There’s nothing quite like biting into a fresh, juicy peach. From the initial earthiness to the sharp tangy sweetness of the fruit itself, it is quintessentially the essence of summer. Our tart fruit ale with peaches and apricots gives you the full-flavored depth of the orchard without having to leave your backyard.
Join us for the release of Summer Nights Apricot Peach Ale on 7/11/19! Draft and cans of this limited release will go on sale at 3pm and Caribbean Buzz Food Truck will be on site for dinner!
- Friday, July 12th. Fried Chicken & Beer Fest! Sycamore Brewing Company. 5 pm-11 pm. We LOVE fried chicken! It’s one of beer’s best friends! Come eat some fried chicken, drink some beer and have some fun! Here’s our line-up:
Chef Rays Cuban Cuisine
Rollicious Ribs & More, LLC
The Feathered Fin
Gyro Twins Truck
Tikka Buzz Food Truck
New Wrap Order
The Garbage Truck
Holy City Waffles
Lil O’s Donuts
- Friday, July 12th. Double Stout Small Batch Release. Triple C Brewing Company. 4 pm-10 pm. Two Stouts Enter the Triple C Ring on Friday! Both clocking in at 7.75% and just over 5 gallons each.
Truffle Stout: Righteous stout infused with North Carolina truffles and salt
Chili Vanilli Stout: Big chocolately stout infused with red chilies and vanilla
Who do you have in the stout throwdown in Crowntown?
- Saturday, July 13th. Psychedelic Flow Can Release. Sycamore Brewing Company. 12 pm-11 pm. Join us on Saturday, July 13th in the Sycamore Beer Garden for our Psychedelic Flow Can Release Party! Take a hoppy trip. Its time to fly. Double Dry-Hopped with the Good Stuff. This Psychedelic Flow. Relax, Unwind.
- Saturday, July 13th. 3rd Annual Island Luau. Sugar Creek Brewing. 11 am-11 pm 🌺If you missed last years Luau Party on the patio your not going to want to miss this year. We’ve got Sun, Sand 9 yea real beach sand), Tiki Torches, Live Music, Adult Slushies and Craft Beer – join us for the Sugar Creek Island Luau Saturday, July 13th 11 AM to 11 PM! TIKI ATTIRE strongly encouraged!🏖
- Monday, July 15th. Very Berry Blonde Release. NoDa Brewing Company. 4 pm-9 pm. Join us July 15th for an easy drinking Blonde ale that was fermented on a mix of blueberries, cherries, and blackberries, giving it a bright and fruity flavor on top of the light easy drinking ale. This flavorful brew, sitting at 4.5% ABV, will surely quench your thirst this summer! 🍻🍒
- Tuesday, July 16th. Beer & Glassware. Protagonist. 5 pm-8 pm. Our uniquely shaped glasses are called Teku glasses. The Teku was thoughtfully designed by Italian brewery Birra Baladin and German glassmaker Rastal in order to provide the best beer drinking experience possible.
Join us for a side-by-side comparison of glass shapes across various styles of beer and discover how significant these small differences can be.
The class includes:
– Samples of 4 different beers
– A guided tasting and instruction of tasting techniques by our Advanced Cicerone, Chris Westgard
– 1 Protagonist Teku glass
Come by anytime between 5-8pm on Tuesday, 7/16. The class is $15 per attendee.