Here are this week’s new and events happening in the Charlotte, NC area!
- Wednesday, February 6th. Hacker-Pschorr 1 Liter Stien Night. Flying Saucer Charlotte. 7 pm-10 pm. Buy the beer, keep the 1 liter Stein. First come, first serve. Weather should be perfect to enjoy a patio beer
- Thursday, February 7th, Burial Tap Takeover. Carolina Beer Temple. 12 pm-11:30 pm. Tickets by eventbrite.com. Burial is kind of a hot brewery right now. If by kinda hot, you mean blazingly hot with the fire of a thousand suns. And it is easy to see why. Fantastic beer after a fantastic beer is always a good thing, and the guys over at Burial never fail to deliver. So we have invited them to come in from the cemetery and into the Temple, to share some of their best brews with our incredible congregation.
TAP LIST TBD
- Thursday, February 7th. Blueberry Chocolate Wheat Ale Release. Catawba Brewing Charlotte. 3 pm-10 pm. It’s just as delicious as it sounds…
- Friday, February 8th. Almost Heaven Release! The Unknown Brewing Company. 6pm. Come out Friday, Feb. 8th as we get ready for Valentine’s day with this sensual beer! Made with decadent berries and creamy white chocolate! You will think you were Almost in Heaven. Thanks to our brewers for being good sports for the label!! Available in 16oz cans and kegs.
We will also have amazing and romantic keyboard music and indulge yourself in lemon and raspberry macarons from Le Macaron French Pastries Charlotte !!!
- Friday, February 8th. Sally’s Rosemary Saison Pilot Batch Release. Triple C Brewing Co. 4 pm-10 pm. A blend of Belgian and French yeasts provide an earthy and slightly peppery taste that compliments the late addition of rosemary in this highly drinkable Saison.
100% of the proceeds will go to help Sally Moore on her quest for a new liver. Please consider a donation here if you can’t make it to the brewery! https://www.gofundme.com/sally-moore-a-new-life-and-liver
Bleu Barn Bistro has dinner covered!
- Saturday, February 9th. Strawberry Seduction – Can Release. Lenny Boy Brewing Company. 11 am-11 pm. Strawberry Seduction is making its return just in time for Valentine’s Day. We use cold-pressed strawberries to unveil a sweet and tart flavor profile in this sour ale. Come by the Taproom on Saturday, Feb 9th and be the first to try our seducing strawberry sour. It’s sure to steal your heart.
Strawberry Seduction will be available in 4-packs and on draft at the Taproom. We will also put some of this sour in distribution around North Carolina and South Carolina.
- Saturday, February 9th. Food Truck: Queen City Sliders. Blue Blaze Brewing Co. 12:30 pm-6 pm. A local food truck serving the greater Charlotte area.
Queen City Sliders is a new and exciting food truck hitting the Charlotte area. We specialize in delicious old fashioned sliders and waffle tots!
- Sunday, February 10th. Food Truck: Cousins Maine Lobster Co. Blue Blaze Brewing Co. 1 pm-5 pm. Cousins Maine Lobster serving up fresh and authentic Maine seafood!
- Sunday, February 10th. Kegs & Eggs: Brunch at the Bot! The Wooden Robot Brewery. 10:30 pm-2 pm. Introducing Kegs & Eggs Brunch at the Bot happening every Sunday from 10:30am to 2pm. Get $5 Mimosas or hook up one of our beers with a shot of juice for a Beer-mosa! If your a bloody mary fan try a Michelada, our house lager with a shot of tomato juice.
Expect brunch menu items from Twisted Eats by Kre8 like:
Beer Cheese & Biscuits
From scratch buttermilk biscuits, country ham, farm fresh egg over easy, Chef Rob’s OG beer cheese
Shrimp & Grits
Blue cheese & cheddar grits, blackened shrimp, Tasso ham gravy, crispy onions
Avocado Egg Toast
Farm fresh egg sunny side up, sliced tomato, avocado mash, wild mushrooms, micro cilantro
Stuffed French Toast
Hazelnut mousse, sliced banana, maple syrup, chantilly cream
$1 off all Medium Beers ALL DAY LONG!