Here are this week’s news and events happening in the Charlotte, NC area.
- Wednesday, July 11th. Pilot Batch Release – Wittmann’s Special Stout. Triple C Brewing Company. 4 pm -9 pm. Wittman’s Special Stout is a 5.5% Milk Stout with coffee and cinnamon. Brewed in honor of one of our favorite customers to commemorate his over 200 Triple C pilot batches tried and logged on Beer Advocate! Bleu Barn Bistro food truck will be here for food pairings!
- Wednesday, July 11th. Cousins Maine Lobster at Pour 64. Pour 64 Mint Hill. 5 pm- 9pm. Cousins Maine Lobster is coming back to Pour 64 for a night of beer and lobster. Bring your friends and join us!
- Thursday, July 12th. Gimme Da Brut A Champagne IPA. Hoppin’. 4 pm-12 pm. It is here! Come out this Thursday for the Hoppin’ x Unknown Brewing beer collab Gimmie Da Brut! This brew is a dry-hopped champagne-style ale made with Hallertau Blanc and Huell Melon hops. This effervescent beer has flavors reminiscent of high quality white wine, with medium body and a bone-dry finish. It truly is the beer of champagnes! This brew is available draft only. Cheers! See everyone Thursday!
- Thursday, July 12th. Cascade of Berries Beer Release. Cabarrus Brewing Company Concord. 4 pm-1o pm. Our base Berliner Weisse aged on local strawberries from the Farm at Dover Vineyards, along with raspberries and blueberries. The brew is then dry hopped with Cascade hops.
ABV 3.66% IBU 3
- Friday, July 13th. The Toasting Company @ South End Food Truck Friday. Sycamore brewing. 5 pm-10pm. Join us at Sycamore Brewing for their weekly Food Truck Friday! Grab your friends & family and come to enjoy an assortment of food trucks, craft beer, and of course our delicious s’mores!
- Friday, July 13th. Meet the Brewmaster. Hoppin’. 5 pm-7 pm. Revision Brewing Co. Founders in attendance:
- Saturday, July 14th. IPA Series Release #5 Misty Mountain Hop. Birdsong Brewing Company. 12 pm-10 pm.
So far we’ve brought you Sexy Hop, Turn to Stone, Hazy Sexy Cool, and Goat Fuzz in our 2018 IPA Series and we’re ready to give you #5 in the series, Misty Mountain Hop IPA!
We crossed mystic mountain ranges to bring you a beer of epic proportions. Using Burlington yeast for an East Coast haze and West Coast hops for bright citrus notes, you don’t have to travel far to enjoy this hyrbid-style IPA!
Food – MorningStar Farms Food Truck 12p-5p
Hiya Food truck 5p-9p
Live music – Nate Randall Band 7p-9p
Misty Mountain Hop IPA will be released in the tap room on Saturday, July 14th. Draught & cans will go on sale at 12pm. Cans will be limited & first come first serve. Cheers!
Saturday, July 14th. Mello Coffee Release BBA Mexican Cold Brew. High Branch Brewing. Co. Concord. 2 pm-6 pm. We are excited to share the special release of our Bourbon Barrel Aged Mexican Altura Cold Brew Coffee on Nitro! A sweet and slightly smoky flavor of a smooth bourbon and the richness of a spicy Mexican chocolate in one smooth pour.
Come by and grab a pint and a bag to go! We will be on site selling bags of all our different beans, including a few of the Limited Edition BBA Mexico Altura.
See you there! Cheers!
- Sunday, July 15th. Sunday Brunch with Birdsong and Papi Queso. Birdsong Brewing Company. 11 am-3 pm. Did you know we offer Mimosas now? With REAL bubbles! Join us for a casual brunch w/ our friends from Papi Queso Food Truck! We’ll be pouring the delicious beer, beer-mosas, and prosecco mimosas and Papi Queso will be offering their regular menu plus a brunch special: House Cured Pastrami Grilled Cheese!
Come cure your hangover here at Birdsong! Pro-tip: You can bring your pups too!