Here are is this week news and event in and around the Charlotte, NC area
- Wednesday, January 10th Triple C Brewing Company 4 pm-9 pm Pilot Batch Release Lucha Libre Barrilito Cask Stout. Don’t miss this 7.7% Cask Conditioned Stout packed with 3 different kinds of peppers, cacao nibs, and cinnamon! Bleu Barn Bistro has dinner covered!
- Thursday, January 11 Birdsong Brewing Co. 3 pm-10 pm Honey Pie Double IPA Release. it’s no secret that our Honey Pie Double IPA is often referred to as “Heaven in a glass.” In this limited release brew, a solid malt foundation is complemented by a generous amount of locally harvested honey from Cloister Honey, & you guessed it… HOPS! Our unique blend of hops will deliver you aromas of honeydew & grapefruit, & will have you pouring the second beer before you’ve finished the first! Join us for the release of Honey Pie Double IPA on 1/11/18! CANS & draft will go on sale at 3pm! 4-packs of 16oz cans will be $15 each & only available for sale in our taproom.
***Limit will be one case per customer, this is subject to change based on availability.
- Friday, January 12th U.S. National Whitewater Center. River’s Edge Craft Dinner Legal Remedy Brewing Co. 6:30 pm-9 pm. Ticket info http://www.usnwc.org. Join us at River’s Edge for Craft Dinner, taking place Friday evenings from December 1st through February 9th. Enjoy a five-course dinner created by Executive Chef Michael Rayfield with a 6 oz. beer pairing for each course. Each night will feature a different regional brewery including New Sarum Brewing Company, Legion Brewing, Triple C Brewing Co., Sycamore Brewing, Highland Brewing Company, Legal Remedy Brewing Co., Birdsong Brewing Company, Lenny Boy Brewing Co., Sugar Creek Brewing Company, Wooden Robot Brewery.
Location: U.S. National Whitewater Center
Brewery: Legal Remedy Brewing
Price: $60 per person
Time: 6:30 -9:00 pm
Registration closes the day prior to each event at midnight
Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options are available. Please select your dietary preference after selecting a date for registration.
Suitable for ages 21 and up
UPGRADE: CHEF’S TABLE
Upgraded experience featuring a chef-prepared meal inside the kitchen
Interact directly with the Chef to learn how each dish is created, how ingredients are sustainably sourced, and receive a kitchen tour
Price: $70 per person
Time: 6:30 -9:00 pm
- Saturday, January 13th Cavendish Brewing Company (Gastonia, NC) Boilerman Imperial Stout Bottle Release 12 pm-11 pm. Have you guys started bottling yet?”
“Do you have anything I can buy that is bottled?”
We are happy to announce that we have answered the call to one of our largest demands. Our premium imperial stout, Boilerman, will be available in standard and bourbon barrel aged styles. 22oz bomber bottles will be available for purchase in the taproom; limit 2 per style per person while supplies last. Local musicians, Buffalo Nickel, will be performing at 7pm in our taproom and Bebo’s Mac Shack will be serving up some delicious food starting at 4pm!
- Saturday, January 13th Grapevine Wine Shop/Wine Bar Riverwalk Rock Hill, South Carolina. Saturday Beer Sampler. 2 pm-5 pm. We’ll serve up SIX 6-oz. pours. Just Drop By | No Reservations Required | $12 per person
Tuesday, January 16th Flying Saucer N. Tryon Firestone Walker Release Party. 6 pm-12 am. We are welcoming Firestone Walker to North Carolina and tapping a handful of their excellent brews. Pivo Pils, Union Jack IPA, Nitro Merlin, Double Barrell Jack, and more.